“Great place!”

TownePlace Suites Albuquerque North
Ranked #34 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Clean, spacious rooms. Easy check-in, good hot breakfast. We stayed on points and it did not "cost" all that much! Plenty of restaurants very close; one within very easy walking distance. We wished we had stayed another night, and we would go back in a heartbeat. Having a guest laundry was another plus. Very easy to get to it off I-25.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MegFriscoTX
Carrissa V, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Albuquerque North, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We are proud that you chose to redeem your hard-earned points with us, and are glad to hear we did not disappoint. We hope you decide to come back for another visit soon!

There are newer reviews for TownePlace Suites Albuquerque North

Reviewed 28 June 2017

We spent two nights in this hotel and loved how roomy it was for our family of 5. We had two bedrooms with a queen bed and a sleeper sofa. The equipped kitchen with table and chairs was great. Our kids loved having their own room and we had plenty of space. This hotel is located north of town close to the highway so it was easy to get around.

Room Tip: You don't stay here for the views, you stay for large rooms, and convenient access to the highwa...
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank G2557MGjenniferj

Thank you for your review. We are so pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy one of our two bedroom suites during your recent visit to Albuquerque and hope you come back to visit us again very soon.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

A colleague and I were in town on business and chose this Marriott because it is less expensive than some in the heart of the city. It is in a business park, so not much in way of scenery, but surrounded by restaurants--many within walking distance. Not able to sample these since we had other plans, but nice to have so many options nearby. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. Since we were there on business, the best part was the comfy couch with a substantial ottoman that included a removable lap tray--perfect size for setting up my laptop with room for my mouse pad and mouse. Plenty of outlets near the couch. Also has a great desk with pull-out desk underneath so you can create an L-shaped workstation and have papers on one desk and laptop on the lower desk. Couldn't ask for a better hotel room setup for work! The staff was excellent--very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was fine, but the best part was the freshly made hot oatmeal. That was by far the best hotel oatmeal I've ever had, and vastly superior to the packets/containers that you add water to. They provided brown sugar, walnuts, raisins, and sweetened cranberries to mix in. Soooo good! The "dark roast" coffee was excellent. I didn't sample any of the other breakfast choices, but it appeared to be the usual selection. My only complaint is that I wish they served breakfast earlier than 6am since I had an early flight and had to miss out on that lovely oatmeal! There is no food service other than breakfast but they do have heat 'n eat products for sale and an assortment of snacks and ice cream, all of which can be prepared/stored in your room's kitchen. The kitchen has a full-size refrigerator and freezer, a two-burner stove, microwave, sink, and dishwasher. It is fully stocked with dishes and cutlery for four people. If I were staying longer than two nights, I would definitely find a grocery store and take advantage of the facilities. The clientele of this hotel appears to be mostly business types--lots of people in suits in the breakfast room. But also some families--saw one mom and little boy on the way to the pool--and some retirees. Very quiet group, which makes for good sleep! Excellent experience, good value, and would gladly stay here again if business brings me to Albuquerque.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Watersmoothsilver
Carrissa V, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Albuquerque North, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Thank you so much for your review. I am pleased to hear that you took full advantage of our freshly made oatmeal during your stay with us. The staff here love to hear compliments like this, and were very pleased to know that they made your morning that much better. I hope your next visit with us is a longer one, so that you will be able to take advantage of our fully-equipped kitchens! Thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

I wanted a hotel that was close to the highway and north of downtown Albuquerque as the places I would be going were all in that direction. The hotel itself was clean and updated. There were several restaurants and a movie theater within walking distance. The only thing I disliked is that my floor did not have an ice machine so I had to go downstairs to the one in the lobby.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank lizbrandon

Thank you for your feedback. We always strive to make a great impression with all the guests that stay at our facility, and I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our location and the cleanliness of our hotel. We hope that you choose to stay with us again whenever your travels bring you back to Albuquerque.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed here at the beginning and end of a two week road trip. The hotel was great both times. Friendly, helpful service at the desk. Rooms were good sized. Plenty of room for 2 adults, 2 kids. Loved the coffee in the lobby all day. Breakfast was pretty standard for a Marriott breakfast. It was well stocked and the staff were friendly. This was my favorite of the Marriotts we stayed at on this trip.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank compton49er
Carrissa V, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Albuquerque North, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled to hear that we were your favorite Marriott hotel during your 2-week trip and our consistent delivery of great guest service made it easier for a road warrior! We hope your travels bring you back this way soon.