TownePlace Suites Albuquerque North
Econo Lodge Midtown(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$55
EconoLodge
US$113
US$98
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$114/night.

US$107
US$101
US$180
US$145
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

Red Horse Vineyard B&B(Albuquerque)
US$144
Hotel Andaluz(Albuquerque)
US$154
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

US$128
US$115
  • Pool
US$152
All reviewsred robinlaundry baskettowne place suitesfree detergentsmart tvstwo burner stovefront deskshort driving distancetwo bedroom suitereally nice place to stayeasy accessyogurthard boiled eggsvery nice hotelwifi servicevery comfortable stayfull size refrigerator
Reviewed 23 June 2017

A colleague and I were in town on business and chose this Marriott because it is less expensive than some in the heart of the city. It is in a business park, so not much in way of scenery, but surrounded by restaurants--many within walking distance. Not able to sample these since we had other plans, but nice to have so many options nearby. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. Since we were there on business, the best part was the comfy couch with a substantial ottoman that included a removable lap tray--perfect size for setting up my laptop with room for my mouse pad and mouse. Plenty of outlets near the couch. Also has a great desk with pull-out desk underneath so you can create an L-shaped workstation and have papers on one desk and laptop on the lower desk. Couldn't ask for a better hotel room setup for work! The staff was excellent--very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was fine, but the best part was the freshly made hot oatmeal. That was by far the best hotel oatmeal I've ever had, and vastly superior to the packets/containers that you add water to. They provided brown sugar, walnuts, raisins, and sweetened cranberries to mix in. Soooo good! The "dark roast" coffee was excellent. I didn't sample any of the other breakfast choices, but it appeared to be the usual selection. My only complaint is that I wish they served breakfast earlier than 6am since I had an early flight and had to miss out on that lovely oatmeal! There is no food service other than breakfast but they do have heat 'n eat products for sale and an assortment of snacks and ice cream, all of which can be prepared/stored in your room's kitchen. The kitchen has a full-size refrigerator and freezer, a two-burner stove, microwave, sink, and dishwasher. It is fully stocked with dishes and cutlery for four people. If I were staying longer than two nights, I would definitely find a grocery store and take advantage of the facilities. The clientele of this hotel appears to be mostly business types--lots of people in suits in the breakfast room. But also some families--saw one mom and little boy on the way to the pool--and some retirees. Very quiet group, which makes for good sleep! Excellent experience, good value, and would gladly stay here again if business brings me to Albuquerque.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Laura G
Carrissa V, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Albuquerque North, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Thank you so much for your review. I am pleased to hear that you took full advantage of our freshly made oatmeal during your stay with us. The staff here love to hear compliments like this, and were very pleased to know that they made your morning that much better. I hope your next visit with us is a longer one, so that you will be able to take advantage of our fully-equipped kitchens! Thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

I wanted a hotel that was close to the highway and north of downtown Albuquerque as the places I would be going were all in that direction. The hotel itself was clean and updated. There were several restaurants and a movie theater within walking distance. The only thing I disliked is that my floor did not have an ice machine so I had to go downstairs to the one in the lobby.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank lizbrandon

Thank you for your feedback. We always strive to make a great impression with all the guests that stay at our facility, and I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our location and the cleanliness of our hotel. We hope that you choose to stay with us again whenever your travels bring you back to Albuquerque.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed here at the beginning and end of a two week road trip. The hotel was great both times. Friendly, helpful service at the desk. Rooms were good sized. Plenty of room for 2 adults, 2 kids. Loved the coffee in the lobby all day. Breakfast was pretty standard for a Marriott breakfast. It was well stocked and the staff were friendly. This was my favorite of the Marriotts we stayed at on this trip.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank compton49er
Carrissa V, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Albuquerque North, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled to hear that we were your favorite Marriott hotel during your 2-week trip and our consistent delivery of great guest service made it easier for a road warrior! We hope your travels bring you back this way soon.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

This is a nice propert in Albuquerque. Nothing extraordinary in that it's your typical towneplace suites but service was good and rooms were nice. We were visiting NIMI so that was in walking distance and that was a pro. Overall a good experience.

Stayed: September 2016
2  Thank Jessica B
Carrissa V, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Albuquerque North, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that your overall experience was a positive one. Feel free to contact me with any suggestions you have to improve our overall service.

Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite with large bedrooms and a large front room. The room was very very clean (the only exception being the kitchen floor as there were some crumbs around the edges). Each bedroom has independent thermostats and wall units which is wonderful when you are traveling with someone who is always cold.

Each closet had ample hangers and a laundry basket.

The pull out sofa bed was tiny though and was barely bigger than a twin which was a bit of a surprise. Two adults could not sleep on it.

The beds were comfortable and the hotel was clean and well maintained.

The pool was tiny but also very clean and well maintained. The water was warm which was wonderful on a cool day and there were towels available poolside.

The morning breakfast area is small and didn't have a seating area that could accommodate our family of five. The food was well stocked and well attended but the design of the area meant that it was tough to get food without getting in someone else's way. The breakfast is simple and the hot food items are limited to two things. There were 3 cold cereal choices, oatmeal, two juice, toast, bagels, two muffin choices, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, bananas and apples.

The staff members were friendly and accommodating.

This location was convenient to several restaurants and a movie theater.

We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Kgms74

We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We take great pride in not only meeting our guests' expectations, but exceeding them, with true hospitality. Thank you for your review, and we look forward to your return.