All reviewsred robinlaundry baskettowne place suitesfree detergentsmart tvstwo burner stovefront desklots of restaurants within walking distancereally nice place to stayking studioeasy accessyogurthard boiled eggswifi servicevery nice hotelvery comfortable staychecked in quickly
Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

Great location. Right next to several resturants all within walking distance. I highly suggest this location. The hotel is nice and clean and great service. It is a newer location. I will stay here when I come back

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Mike B
Carrissa V, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Albuquerque North, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2016

We love to hear back from our guests. It warms our heart to know that you have found your new home away from home. You are welcome back any time!

Reviewed 9 May 2016

We spent one night here on a cross-country trip with our dog. The staff was excellent and accommodations very good. The property provided easy access to the highway; and the breakfast the next morning was very good. The room was extremely clean. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joseph S
Carrissa V, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Albuquerque North, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2016

We are pleased to hear that you will be returning. We hope the rest of your trip went as smoothly as your stop in Albuquerque.

Reviewed 29 April 2016

Our entire family of five adults stayed here the last week of March, 2016. Spacious rooms, great views of Sandia Peak and terrific staff, especially Justin and Lewis. Loved the style of the building, walking distance to restaurants and the location was a wonderful base for our day trips to New Mexico's natural and local attractions. Highly recommend this hotel for a very pleasant travel experience. Keep up the good work.

Room Tip: Rooms facing valley are more quiet, but ours was not bad at all.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank 206bobw

Thank you for such a glowing recommendation! All of our staff are proud to welcome our guests to New Mexico, but Justin and Lewis are especially pleased to hear that they made your stay extra special. Come again to visit us soon.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

I was passing through town for business and I only stay in Marriott properties. This was a perfectly fine location with easy access to the main highway which allowed me to get anywhere I wanted very quickly. The hotel is only 4 year old so for the most part it seems new. My only drawback was the number of pets in the guest rooms of the hotel. I saw lots of dogs and heard barking when I walked down the hall and this makes me feel like the room won't be clean due to the large number of pets. It might be me, but this is something that bugs me when I stay in hotels. The good news is that I didn't hear any barking at night when it really mattered. If staying in a pet hotel doesn't bother you, this is a great location.

Room Tip: If it's an issue for you, ask for a room away from the concentration of pets.
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for your response. We are very proud to welcome our four-legged guests along with the two-legged variety, but we are aware that this may cause some hesitation with some of our other guests who are particularly sensitive to fur and/or dander. Rest assured that we have a process in place to deep clean each room that one of our pets stay in, which include stripping all linens and shampooing the carpet and furniture to ensure that all of our guests are comfortable while visiting us. We hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Clean and in a good location. It looks new and the decor/carpeting/walls are trendy but I could imagine they'll be dated in 10 years of they aren't updated. Breakfast was good but crowded. When we need to stay in Albuquerque, this place will be our go to until we have a bad experience.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Aaron H

Thank you so much for your feedback. It seems our breakfast was a hit, since it was busy during your stay with us, but I hope the staff kept everything fresh and restocked often. We look forward to your return.