“Great for Breakfast or Lunch”
Review of Hannah & Nate's

Hannah & Nate's
Ranked #111 of 1,921 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 7 April 2016

This is one of our local favourite places. Excellent and friendly staff. An eclectic menu with Southwestern flavor.

It gets crowded on the weekends for breakfast so be prepared for a short wait. Lunch is good but we usually arrive early for breakfast.

Overall just very good food!

Reviewed 8 February 2016

I met friends and colleagues here about a week ago, before heading out to some site visits. The coffee was FAB! And the service was really great. The food wasn't much to write home about, at least not the omelette I ordered. The red chile on top was really battery, to the point that i had to blot it with my napkin. It was the low point of an otherwise nice experience. If the service hadn't been so great, this might have been a 3-star experience, at best.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

Ate lunch here for the first time last week. I was not disappointed. The selection is creative and the food was all very good. There seemed to be people waiting to sit down the whole time we were there, but it all moved very quickly. Friendly servers and no pressure to give up the table after 30 minutes. Prices where they should be.

It is on the west side, and if you know Albuquerque can be a little tedious to get to, but still a good in-between place for me and my friends who live in Rio Rancho. I will certainly be back.

Reviewed 15 December 2015

I've been here 3 times and each time I ordered something different. My gym is next door and I come in hungry in the morning after my workout. The menu has the usual breakfast fare, but what sets this restaurant apart is all of the other features on the menu. My husband, who is very fussy about his omelets, said the one he ordered was one of the best. Another plus to this restaurant is that the staff is super friendly and attentive. They also leave you alone if you want to chat a bit after you finish your meal.

Reviewed 11 November 2015

I've been here twice once for breakfast and once for lunch. Whe. I came for breakfast I had a quiche of the day. It was served with slices of fresh fruit. The crust was flaky and the filling was good. When I had lunch I had there steak on a baguette. The steak was cooked perfectly and served with cheese and onions and the bread was first rate. There was a choic of several sides. Again I chose the fresh fruit. I would not hesitate to eat there again. Be warned it is VERY crowded on a Sunday, the place is smallish and the parking lot I gets filled quickly.