All reviewsm msthe main housezebra roomoutdoor kitchenother guestsguest housenew mexicosue's breakfastsm m'sb bsold townhome away from homewhipped creamfresh fruittwo night stayvisiting albuquerqueliving area
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

I looked online for a week to find the perfect place for a 5-night stay. THIS IS IT. Call Sue the owner to make your reservations-TA or other sites may say that "your dates are unavailable ", but CALL ANYWAY. She and her staff are wonderful! The best, most warm welcome, like you've known them forever! Breakfasts are divine, and accommodations show thoughtful, loving care. Even better than the pictures. Because of the Houston hurricane and flooding, my girlfriend and I had to stay here extra days; Sue was gracious and found another room (the Zebra room) for us, so I can say that both the King suite in the guest house (first room), and the Zebra room were outstanding! I'd stay here again in ANY room- can't wait to return- THANK YOU SUE and STAFF!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank singinsweetie
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

This was our second stay at Cinnamon Morning, our visits separated by six years. The warmth of Sue's welcome made the years slip away and it truly felt like coming home. Once again we stayed in the charming house in Sue's tranquil and beautiful garden, perfect for our family of five. Sue's breakfast served at the large convivial table in the garden was delicious featuring breakfast quiche, fresh fruit and scones. More than enough to set you up for the day and enhanced by the interesting and varied conversation shared with other guests. An experience enjoyed by us all, including our three teens. A stay at Cinnamon Morning is worth a detour to Albuquerque and you are truly missing out on a special place and person if you stay anywhere else. Thank you Sue!

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank Scotsgirl-5
Sueperslick, Owner at Cinnamon Morning Bed And Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2017

The pleasure was mine indeed! To have your lovely family revisit after all these years was such a gift. Knowing how far you have traveled, the effort made to return to Cinnamon Morning and to have the opportunity to see the three beautiful children in their teens, I felt honored!

You will always be my very favorite Scots!

Reviewed 30 July 2017

Stayed at Cinnamon Morning on the recommendation of an old friend. It was wonderful. Clean, roomy, and very accomodating. Great breakfasts (different items each morning) and very wonderful host who made you feel like an old friend. Located a few minute drive from Old Town and very convenient to hike and bike trails. Would not hesitate to recommend this place.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ron M
Reviewed 28 July 2017

I'm not sure what I can add to the hundreds of other TA reviews of this lovely property. The host, Sue, was simply wonderful as were her two helpers Tina and Christina. And of course who could forget the two four legged assistants, Casper and Digby. While many B&B host are very friendly, Sue made us feel like we were friends before the first evening was done.
The accommodations in the Zebra Room were great - quiet, comfortable bed and a nice bath. Three days of Sue's breakfasts really showed off her culinary talents.
I would note that ABQ was very warm during our July visit. Cooling for all the rooms is done using evaporative cooling which is very common in desert climates such as ABQ. We found the bedroom a little warm in the evenings but quite comfortable by morning.
We would recommend this place to anyone that wants to enjoy ABQ but try to stay at least three days.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David E
Reviewed 24 July 2017

What a fun, funky place to stay. This was my first time to ABQ and I didn't want to stay in the hotel at the conference center. It turned out the B&B was (according to google maps, which was accurate) 12 minutes from everything we wanted to do (okay, the tramway was a little farther). But actually, we spent a LOT of our time on the patio, talking to the fabulous Sue and the other guests at Cinnamon Morning. Sue is one of those people in life whom you just feel lucky to have hung out with for a while. I would suggest springing for one of the larger rooms, but really, the entire property is an adventure itself.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business