“Good if you're in the Southeast part of Albuquerque”
Review of Pho Linh

Pho Linh
Ranked #328 of 1,967 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Neighbourhood: Highland Business
Neighbourhood: Highland Business
Reviewed 30 June 2018

This is solid Vietnamese food although not quite the best in town. I'm happy to make a stop here when I'm in the area, but won't cross town for it, especially if I'm closer to Viet Taste or Pho Nguyen.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Traditional Vietnamese food, excellently prepared, really tasty, awesome pho. Great and fast service, really good prices. It doesn’t get any better unless you travel to Saigon! I love this place.

Reviewed 21 December 2017

First: new location at 9100 Central!
Have been there twice and each time food and service were outstanding. Very quick service and fresh ingredients make this restaurant a place to go. I have eaten food in Vietnam too and this is authentic. The food has always been delicious and it is a family business (good to support small indies) and I feel as if I am treated like family also. I wish it was closer to where I live (an hour away) as I would be a weekly diner. Check it out and you won't be disapointed.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

We went there a few weeks back for the first time, and the food was really nice. We decided to go back again last week to see if the food is consistently good, and we were not deceived at all! The waitresses are very nice, and we surely will be back again and again.

Reviewed 7 February 2017

Giant bowls of hot noodle soup with your meat of choice. Fresh spring rolls that taste of mint with a rich peanut sauce you want to lick out of the cup... (I try to contain myself!) My husband and I eat here at least once a week. We get a huge, healthy lunch that is a great value. Everyone that works there is really nice and it is a family friendly restaurant. My 5 year old loves it too. Ms. Kim was very accommodating and made my daughter noodle and chicken soup without the garnish- my daughter couldn't get enough and keeps asking to return.

If you enjoy Pho, go here. You will not be disappointed!