1,887 results
All reviews quiche rooftop bar apothecary lounge boutique hotel railroad hospital artichoke cafe main building new mexico top floor beautiful hotel nob hill fresh fruit rooms are small within miles shuttle service hot tub free shuttle
Reviewed 3 August 2018

I really enjoyed my stay at here. The rooms were light and bright and very clean. The grounds and jacuzzi were well maintained. The rooftop bar was fabulous - great place to have a cocktail and watch the sunset. The free breakfast buffet was much better than most. Next time I stay in ABQ, I'll definitely stay here.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank maryn67
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

The architecture of this hotel is beautiful. It was once a hospital and has been beautifully restored, with modern decor. Beautiful to see history remain visible, as you walk through the hallway, and a crisp sterile appearance. The hotel staff were exceptional and on my early check out had food for both my son and I, which was a lifesaver as we rush off to the airport. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2018

Everything was splendid during my visit! The hotel was immaculate and not one surface looked uncleaned. The rooftop bar/restaurant is a must visit while staying! The view is amazing and it's very relaxing to end your day when the weather has cooled down.

The staff were amazing!! They were all very knowledgeable of places to see and eat while we were in town. The hotel also has a shuttle for its guests that can take you anywhere in a 3 mile radius, which was very convenient to get around the downtown area. If you need to schedule a ride, I recommend Mariah, Solana, or Diego take you to your destination. They make the ride enjoyable and fun along the way!

Nicole manned the front desk and made sure everything about our stay was perfect. Kristin at the rooftop bar/restaurant was the perfect server! She is very attentive! I recommend you ask for her, so your experience will be unforgettable.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank usckate
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed the Parq Central albeit for an overnight stay. The hotel is beautifully decorated and the staff very friendly.

Be sure to visit the rooftop for a view of the town at sunset while enjoying a “prickly pear margarita “.

For my next visit to Albuquerque I’m hopeful to enjoy a longer stay at the Parq Central.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank Boscoeurotraveler
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Found this little gem on Yelp, and it was a delightful night's stay. Clean, not large but well thought-out rooms, shower is large. Bath essentials really nice. Did i mention clean? Cannot believe the value for the price. Staff friendly and helpful. Didn't stay for the moderate breakfast, but the hotel will be my first choice when in Albuquerque.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple