All reviews hi express yogurt an early flight shuttle service next morning free breakfast room was clean hot items indoor pool the breakfast area very pleasant stay late check good nights sleep business center water pressure front desk staff king suite
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

A very pleasant and positive experience! We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express Airport before and after a recent trip. After we checked out and were driving, I noticed that my large gold loop earring was missing. I called the hotel and spoke to the manager on duty (Sunday, Sept 2) and she said she would have a staff member look. In five minutes she called back and said it had been found and that she would mail it. (Unfortunately, the USPS smashed it and I can’t wear it.) Nevertheless, kudos to the Holiday Inn Express for hiring honest people. I will always stay there when I’m in Albuquerque.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2018

We stayed at this property in July and had a very bad experience with the cleanliness of the room and with repairs that needed to be addressed. We decided to give this property another chance. The room we received this visit was certainly an improvement from the last time. This room was clean and taken care of. What is interesting though is that this room also had a torn window shade similar to what we found on our previous visit. The breakfast were hit and miss. The eggs were very hot and good as was the sausage links that my wife had. I tried the turkey sausage patty and it was ice cold! Maybe that's what I get for opting for turkey sausage. LOL

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
ABQYI, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Good evening Gary r,

Thank you for giving us your review. On behalf of our entire team, I want to apologize for your experience here with us! We understand that our guests want to have a stress free stay and not have to worry about anything while they are staying with us! We are all truly sorry for that. We hope you come back again as we will show you that there is a huge improvement and you will be beyond satisfied!

Should your travels bring you back into Albuquerque, please contact me directly. My cell phone number is (505) 450-9644 and email angel@tnjgroup.com.

Thank you again! I hope to hear from you soon. Have a wonderful weekend!!

Angelica Tena

Reviewed 30 July 2018

Checked in on a Sunday night and we were tired so dropped our stuff in our room, unpacked, and headed out to dinner. When we returned we noticed that the carpet in the room was extremely dirty but decided to live with it because we were tired and did not want to pack up and move to another room. I also noticed that the chairs by the desk were also dirty. When I shut the drapes there was a big hole in the shade that was about the size of a softball. In addition we noticed that the bathroom floor was sticky and that the tissue box was empty. Quite a laundry list, right? We took pictures and relayed the information to the front desk person in the morning. She said the manager was not in but she would have her call me. I waited for 3 days for the call that never came so I called. The GM said she never got the message and told me that the room in question should not have even been in service because of the problems. She sincerely apologized and offered to refund my points (rewards night) which I accepted. I believe she handled the situation property.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

This is my go-to hotel in Albuquerque. Whether I am flying out and need a hotel or coming for a concert, shopping, or family trip to the aquarium or zoo, we love staying at this holiday inn. The breakfast is always so good and it’s nice to have the onsite amenities.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jenniferb87410
Reviewed 25 July 2018

Super friendly and knowledgeable staff at check-in. Quiet, comfortable and clean room on the first floor provided great seclusion while not giving up easy access. Breakfast was well-stocked and one of the best Holiday Inn Express breakfasts I've encountered (and I am a club member and have seen many!). Great shuttle to the airport -- just note you need to reserve the time for the shuttle in advance, so let them know at check-in when you need to get to the airport). Located a short drive from several great restaurants. Super convenient and affordable as an airport stay over spot.

Room tip: Great hotel for business travels and those wanting to stay close to the airport.
Date of stay: June 2018