“Not worth the money for the hop on, hop off!”
Review of ABQ Trolley Co.

ABQ Trolley Co.
Ranked #3 of 42 Tours in Albuquerque
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The best first thing to do in Albuquerque! Spend a day exploring Albuquerque’s top attractions aboard the open-air ABQ Trolley*. Join us for our hop-on, hop-off "Best of ABQ" guided city tour through Old Town, Nob Hill, Downtown and more. Riders can hop-on and hop-off the Trolley throughout the day, or ride the 120-minute loop once for a traditional tour experience. Riders initially board the Trolley at Hotel Albuquerque near Old Town (800 Rio Grande NW). Join us for a variety of "speciality tours" on the Trolley and in our Mercedes Sprinter van, including: Breaking Bad tours, TRAMsporter to the Sandia Peak Aerial Tramway, NM Xcursion day trips, the Hopper Brew Cruise, and more. Tickets and tour dates/times available online! *The Best of ABQ city tour take place in our climate-controlled van from November-March. The ABQ Trolley is an Albuquerque Tourism & Sightseeing Factory (AT&SF) production. All aboard!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Baby buggy parking, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 19 September 2017

I did the 'city tour' and am shocked to see reviews that it lasted 2-3 hours? Mine lasted ONE. And as an idiot I paid the extra $10 for the 'hop on, hop off" (I do it all the time with Old Towne Trolley Tours all over the US) only to be told since I'm was on the 2pm tour (there are ONLY 3 single trolley tours - 10, 12, 2) that I was SOL getting back to my car, I would have to call a taxi. Why on earth would you sell me a ticket and charge me extra for hop on, hop off - when my only option if I hopped off would be to spend MORE to take a taxi back? And miss the rest of the tour? I'd like my $10 back - this is a rip off!

Erin S, Manager at ABQ Trolley Co., responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Thank you for joining us recently on the ABQ Trolley. We're saddened to hear that you didn't fully enjoy your experience and feel your hop-on, hop-off ticket was not of value. The feedback that we often receive from guests is that they really love the two-day access that the hop-on, hop-off tickets provide, and many visitors ride with us for multiple days to get the maximum benefit. While most guests choose to purchase the two-hour basic tour, we pride ourselves on offering several options to help guests tailor their experience in Albuquerque.

We do offer our guests a 100% satisfaction guarantee and are happy to honor a refund if you were not fully satisfied with your Trolley experience. Please contact us at managers@atsfworks.com to initiate the refund process.

Erin Scott
Operations Manager
Albuquerque Tourism & Sightseeing Factory (AT&SF)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,362)

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

The hop-on /off excursion is good value and a great introduction to the city. The guides give a fascinating commentary and pack a vast amount into the two hours. Do be aware that the trolley car circuits every 2 hours - so if you get off you have to wait 2 or 4 hours before catching it again. It is not like hop-on /off in London or Vancouver where several vehicles are doing the route and you can catch one every 15/20 mins. If you get off during the 2pm tour you don't have the option of being picked up again and would have to take public transport or uber.
The excursion to Sandia mountains is also good value and includes the tramway/cable car fare and has a knowledgable guide. Our guide
was Cody who provided a wealth of background and geological information.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

The tour is about 4 hours long, covers all the major sites from Breaking Bad, and driver provides a good amount of detail to make it enjoyable but not overbearing. Also shared fun trivia and some interesting facts about the town not necessarily related to Breaking Bad - great experience overall.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Start your visit with this tour for several reasons. It provides the lay of the land for other sights you'll want to see but saves you the laborious effort of driving each & every neighborhood with your head buried in a map or guidebook. Mariposa shared humorous & interesting stories about each sight. Also, their brochure of discounts to museums & restaurants has already saved us more than the cost of the trolley.

1  Thank Blakeja
Erin S, Manager at ABQ Trolley Co., responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Hi Blake,

Thanks so much for joining us on the Trolley and for the 5 star review! Glad to hear that you enjoyed the city tour and found value in our All Star brochure as well - we have such great business partners. Come back and see us soon!

Erin Scott
Operations Manager
Albuquerque Tourism & Sightseeing Factory (AT&SF)

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Very educational and informative. It is a great way to learn about the city and decide which restaurants you want to try and other places you want to visit. I highly recommend doing this as soon as you arrice into town. The price $25 per person was well worth the 2 hour ride.

2  Thank Brenda S

Been to ABQ Trolley Co.? Share your experiences!