All reviews albuquerque airport wet bar rental car oatmeal shuttle service sitting area free breakfast rooms are large next morning great place to stay hotel room mini fridge one night stay new mexico very nice hotel hot breakfast nice stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I arrived at the hotel around 2:50 so I was early. I left and returned at 4:00. My room was not ready until 5:30. There were other guests waiting to check in as well. I was offered a glass of water (not their bottled water) and the staff was courteous and apologetic--but the price was still the same with no offer of a reduction for the late room. I ordered meal service that evening and the food was great. The shuttle service only runs every hour and half-hour. The staff was fantastic though.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Jay B, General Manager at Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Your recent feedback is much appreciated. I apologize that the check-in process was not smooth and delayed. Thank you for noticing the customer service and hospitality that was provided by the entire staff. We look forward to seeing you again at our property. Take care.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were near great restaurants, zoo and Old Town. Rooms were large, mattress was very comfortable, great shower. Refrigerator was perfect size. Snacks and drinks available for purchase in lobby. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Jay B, General Manager at Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your recent feedback and business. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed all the amenities and layout of the hotel. Whenever you are in the Albuquerque area again, please stay at our property. Thank you. Take care.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely accommodations with clean and new furnishings, comfortable beds, hot shower with great shower head, great breakfast with nice variety. Room layout a bit odd as they attempted to divide couch area from sleeping but awkward placement of TV and left bathroom area close to beds, not a problem for us but it was odd set-up. Staff we met were friendly.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Your response and business are greatly appreciated. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay and the customer service and hospitality that were provided. We look forward to seeing you at our property again soon. Take care.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

I had reservations to stay at this Hyatt Place with my wife and son on a recent Friday night. I called on Friday morning to ask how to arrange the hotel’s shuttle to pick us up at the airport, and was told to just call when we needed it and they would send. After our late night flight landed at the Albuquerque airport I called the hotel and spoke to Jerry and asked him to send the shuttle. He said he would. We stood on the curb at the Albuquerque airport work 20 minutes and watched other hotel shuttles come and go, sometimes more than once, but no Hyatt Place shuttle appeared. I then repeatedly called the hotel and either got no answer or an answering machine. After many attempts, someone finally picked up but I was immediately put on hold before I could say anything. After waiting on hold for long time, I gave up and ordered an Uber for my family and me.

When we pulled up to the Hyatt Place, the shuttle was sitting unused under the portico. I was not happy and went into the desk and told Jerry that we were the people he left stranded at the airport. Instead of getting an apology, and perhaps reimbursement for the Uber ride, Jerry just said something like – we got busy, what did you want me to do? This was certainly not a satisfactory answer for me so I kept complaining. I did not curse and I did not shout but I asked Jerry how he would feel if he had been left at the airport and that this must be a poorly run hotel. He only said they had been busy and then he went to the computer, touched some keys and said “since you don’t like this hotel, I’ve canceled your reservation.” I questioned him and he said he wasn’t kidding. So, at this point, it was after midnight, we had had a long flight, my family was tired, we were strangers to Albuquerque and we did not know where to go. In a humiliation to me, I then apologized to him for my complaining and begged him to give us our room. He said no, pointing to the computer screen and saying the reservation was canceled. This went on for a while and then I caught the eye of a woman behind the desk and told her “I just want my room.” She said “Of course you can have your room” and gave Jerry a puzzled look. Jerry then got embarrassed and went back to the computer and gave us our room.

If that woman had not been behind the counter, would we have had to sleep on the sidewalk? At a minimum, this was a bad experience which turned into a humiliation.

1  Thank joeleaht
Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Modern and clean. Very close to airport. Free breakfast that includes eggs with green chili, pancakes, toast, fresh fruit, and typical continental snacks/cereal from 5:30am to 9:30am. Rooms are super spacious and very clean. I would recommend if arriving late to airport and need a place to stay nearby when tired.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
JayB3075, General Manager at Hyatt Place Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Your recent stay and feedback are greatly appreciated. I am pleased to hear your stay was enjoyable and that you enjoyed all the amenities our property has to offer. We look forward to seeing you at our property again soon. Take care.