Hotel Corpus Christi Bayfront
US$129
US$105
Country Inn
Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$160
Fairfield Inn & Suites Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$172
EmbassySuites.com
Omni Corpus Christi Hotel(Corpus Christi)
US$170
US$165
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$166
US$148
Staybridge Suites Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$139
Best Western Padre Island(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$127
Residence Inn Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)
US$281
US$148
Residence Inn
SpringHill Suites Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$116
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 March 2012

Do not recommend anyone stay here due to bad service such as front desk clerks being rude and inconsiderate. The hotel has insufficient parking area for hotel guest and you have to park at your own risk in different areas. Beware if you dont check in by midnight the owners kids might be in your room, because thats what happened when we tried to open door . Then the owners wife and staff played dumb trying to make us think we were hallucinating because they said no one was in our room. Liars!!!

Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
11  Thank CasandraM
MrDonJones, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Corpus Christi Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2012

I spoke with a couple of members from your travelling party while you were there. I'm sorry I did not get the opportunity to speak with you. I believe your difficulties began when your room was not ready upon arrival. Again, we are deeply sorry this occurred, both for you and for all the others similarly inconvenienced. While I could hide behind examples, such as the airport during Thanksgiving or the French Quarter during Mardi Gras, we should have had our rooms cleaned and turned around more quickly on that Spring Break at the Texas Coast weekend. In all these examples, the businesses are aware of the likelihood that there will be huge demand all at once, and while we hired and trained as many people as we could, we were not up to par and for that I sincerely apologize. I did enjoy visiting with your parents and found them to be charming and delightful people. I hope that otherwise the wedding went off well and that your initial impression is somewhat moderated in hindsight. Finally, for clarification, I believe the owners' children were in a room other than the one you occupied. Perhaps your source was mistaken. If you'd like to give us another try I would be delighted to offer you a complimentary night's stay.

Reviewed 17 March 2012

Out of date. Had to wait tell five to check in. Visible plastered holes on walls. Bathrooms are extremely bad. Their website is extremely deseiving. Tv messing up. Maybe like $20I room not worth $80!

• Stayed: March 2012
10  Thank Mcmanes
MrDonJones, Ninja Sultan at Hotel Corpus Christi Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2012

I am terribly sorry you had a bad experience. I must suggest you looked at a website other than ours, because our website clearly states our check-in time to be 5:00 pm, as do those of the OTA's. Also, The "Welcome to Hotel Corpus Christi Bayfront" article on the website quite definitely describes our hotel as an older, out-of-the-ordinary hotel. Tripadvisor readers, please take into consideration that there are numerous look-alike websites that are put up by third party reservations resellers, with no customer service in case of problems and no assurance your private information is kept safe. Our official website is ccbayfront.com, and we urge everyone to review our property and policies before selecting our hotel. It is not for everyone. We are most appreciated by the history enthusiast, the hipsters who like things that are not "in," and others who identify with our non-conformist and possibly business-killing way of doing things. We are definitely worth more than $80 a night, and some people thought that we were worth $299 a night this weekend. For the doubtful, we are adapting to some rigid new guidelines laid down by world-renowned hotel turn-around specialist Anthony Melchiori, and will appear in an upcoming broadcast of hist television program on the Travel Channel. He has demanded much, and a hotel does not make a 180-degree turn in a few weeks. I'm afraid the Ninja Sultan might get his comeuppance!

Reviewed 15 March 2012

Dont waste you're money, this place is discussing roach motel! Ewww so gross, nasty oder, muddy messy parking garage. Teribble service!

• Stayed: April 2011
8  Thank skein
Reviewed 14 March 2012

We arrived in Corpus Christi late, and didn't have much of a choice. The fact that there were SOOOOO many empty rooms should have tipped us off. The room..though it was "non-smoking" definitely had a smoke smell, covered up by a horrible air freshener. Not only that, but the bed was extreme;y old and uncomfortable. We got a late start in the morning and asked for a late check out. (30 minutes tops) and were informed that checkout WAS 11, and that we would be charged if we were not out by then. Then at exactly 11:00, the rude Indian man stomped down the sidewalk to make sure we were out. We had just gotten in our car. I would NEVER stay here again, and I will do anything to prevent anyone else from having the same horrible experience.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Melissa S
Reviewed 9 March 2012

I have stayed in some pretty bad hotels in the past but this one takes the cake! Bugs everywhere! including the bed! stains on the sheets. The bathroom is disgusting and looks like it has not been cleaned in a long time. The TV is ancient. My room did not have a lock and I had to try 10 times to get in because the lock is so sensitive! the parking area smells like pee and there are constantly thugs hanging around. The lady at the check in looks like a punk and is not very nice! The breakfast layout was a joke! However, the main part that concerns be about this hotel and left with not able to sleep all night was the dirtyness of the room. There was literally dirt on the floor the lights didnt even work! Im not sure if they even clean it between guests! I had to go to the hospital because I got bed bugs and was itching all night long! Staying at a nicer and clean hotel is definitly worth an extra 100. Hell after staying in the place I would have payed another 500 to stay somewhere else!

Room Tip: stay anywhere else but here and you should be fine!
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
13  Thank SSSS10
MrDonJones, Ninja Sultan at Hotel Corpus Christi Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2012

I tried to match your review to guest records to be able to contact you for clarification. Ordinarily someone with such specific concerns addresses them with the hotel at some point. I have no record of such a communication. Operating on the assumption you are a real guest, I extend to you our deepest apologies for being unable to accommodate you in a satisfactory manner. I assure you we do provide excellent room preparation and laundry, as our housekeeping and laundry staff were completely retrained and motivated by Anthony Melchiorri, world-renowned hotel turnaround specialist, just days before your stay. This was part of a hotel and management makeover for his upcoming Travel Channel series, "Hotel Impossible." Under his orders, I wish to extend to you my personal apologies and those of all persons who were involved in this failure to meet your expectations. Please contact me and I will be delighted to refund your money, and invite you to stay with us in the future as our guest, compliments of myself and the hotel management and owners. This would be conditional upon presentation of a valid record of having stayed here, as I have no record of a guest in the March time frame who came from Sherman TX. Furthermore, we do investigate all incidents suggesting a bedbug infestation very thoroughly and professionally using outside contractors, and have not recently had any such incident lead to a positive finding. Perhaps you were bitten elsewhere.