All reviews ping pong indoor pool beach bar air hockey private beach breakfast buffet hotel restaurant an older hotel beds were comfortable kokomo cabana
Reviewed 3 February 2017

I am a "road warrior" and this is my very favorite spot of all the places in Texas that I go. I stay here whenever I am on business in Corpus - which is several times a month. The staff is amazing - from the housekeepers to the front desk folks to the managers. Richard Perez and David Moreno are my family away from home. They know my name, they care about my stay, and they make me feel so welcome. The other thing I love is that the beach is right out the door and from my room I can see - and hear - the waves lapping on the shore, watch the flocks of pelicans, and walk along the beach taking in the amazing sunrise. Herons and sandpipers dot the shore and even in Feb. it is lovely to walk barefoot. In the busier months, I enjoy all the families that stay here. The hotel is filled with happiness and love. Something here makes people smile and become their best selves; pets are welcome and part of the charm. I will always stay here (despite being a diamond member of a well-known chain.) It is so so worth missing a stay or two at a conventional hotel!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank annierose313
Richard P, Assistant General Manager at Emerald Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2017

Hello annierose313,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Emerald Beach Hotel. You are so kindhearted and amiable. It is always a pleasure having you stay with us. We genuinely appreciate your positive review of the hotel. We thank you for your courteous words regarding the staff as they always strive to provide the best personal service. We look forward to welcoming you back for another relaxing stay. See you soon!

Reviewed 15 January 2017

Really beautiful hotel with an awesome shuttle driver named Nathan! We Will be staying here every time we come down to Corpus Christi! Right on the beach and has some very good fishing spots behind on the Jettys.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank dimmit03
Richard P, Assistant General Manager at Emerald Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2017

Greetings dimmit03,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Emerald Beach Hotel. We're glad you had an amazing time at our property. The staff, including Nathan, strives to provide the best customer service to all of our guests. We're delighted that you will continue to be our guest in your future travels to Corpus Christi. See you soon.

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

I was a bit apprehensive at first because of reviews saying that it a bit outdated. We were set on a beachfront hotel that accepted our two dogs. That is exactly what we got. The stafff was very friendly and helpful. The location was perfect with many attractions nearby and the beach was clean. The hotel's decor was a bit dated as most of the other reviews said but we didn't book a room by the beach to stay in the room so that didn't bother us at all. I would stay here over and over again.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank Melissa W
Reviewed 20 December 2016 via mobile

Emerald beach hotel is at a great location, awesome for someone who wants to view sunrise and sunset and have an easy access to the beach. It's quite an older building, but still maintained. Good and close by restaurants.Nevertheless it was a fine stay. We stayed just for one night.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Vidula P
Reviewed 14 December 2016 via mobile

This is what we were looking for when we booked our Corpus trip. I don't care about new/old and this hotel is older, but it is clean and our experience was great. Everything worked perfectly and best of all is that it's right on the water! We asked for a balcony room overlooking the water and I was so happy we did that. The indoor pool/park is included and it's clean affordable fun for you and your kiddos! Also a great option if the weather turns bad. This hotel is in a great location. We actually stayed here for a visit to the A&M Corpus Christi campus and it was only a short drive. Nice restaraunt right there in the hotel as well with good food.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family