Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$152
Omni Corpus Christi Hotel(Corpus Christi)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$140
US$136
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$148
Hampton.com
Staybridge Suites Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$129
Hotels.com
US$172
EmbassySuites.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$114
Best Western Padre Island(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$213
US$204
BestWestern.com
SpringHill Suites Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$116
Residence Inn Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$286
Orbitz.com
Hotels.com
1,093 results
All reviewsuss lexingtonocean viewwalking distancestate aquariumbeach accessaircraft carriercorner roombeds were comfortablegift shopstaff was very friendlypadre islandblackbeardsbridgebaygulf
Reviewed 13 February 2012

No lights in my room when I arrived, they had to turn a breaker on. My AC/Heater unit exploded with a flash and loud pop (Maint guy showed me the burnt exposed wires under the heater unit). They had to replace the whole unit. No continental breakfast and the restaurant was over priced and food was average. View of the beach was good and a few cool things near by, but that was the only thing good about the hotel. I was there a week and a buddy in another room had bugs flying around room. Oh, and we had a conference in thier conference room the whole week. NO SNACKS aloud they said, unless they provided it. An 8 hour class and all they let us have is ice water. 30-40 people staying the whole week + $$ for conference room = a lot of $$ in business and they were that way about snacks. Oh, and gym was out of order. Seagulls bathing in the swimming pool. Also, I arrived on the super-bowl and they didnt have the game in our rooms, you were forced to go to bar, which in my mind says spend more $$ on our drinks and food. The bar has poor seating and I had to go find a crappy chair that was stacked in the back stored along the wall and sit cramped with people constantly walking around in front of me. This hotel = BOOOOOO!!!!!!

Room Tip: If you end up staying here at least get a beach side room, only thing worth a darn at this hotel.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Chris N
Reviewed 6 February 2012

Great location and wonderful views. Several restaurants within walking distance. The lobby is very nice. The downside is that the rooms are very outdated and old. Sleep number beds did not stay set on proper setting. Woke up with a backache. Room service meal was not good, but service was great. During the warmer months, the location would probably make up for the rooms. Hopefully they are planning on renovating soon as it very much needed. Could be a really nice place to stay!

Room Tip: The oceanfront room view was great and is the only option I would stay again with.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank cctexas
Reviewed 30 January 2012

First of Patricia at the reception area was a sweetheart! I booked my hotel through Priceline and it was worth it! Everyone including the bar area on the third floor was excellent! Everyone was so attentive and kind. My room was awesome and I slept like a baby. Great Hotel!

• Stayed: January 2012
2  Thank CristinaMena
Reviewed 22 January 2012

We enjoyed our stay at the Radisson. View of USS Lexington was awesome and watching the windsurfers was great too. The hotel personnel were very friendly and the lobby was welcoming. The sleep number beds were comfortable and sheets clean and crisp. The bathroom needs updating very badly. The carpet and balconies are also lacking in maintenance and carpet needs replacement. Overall, we enjoyed our visit and the price was pretty good for our two night stay.

Room Tip: I would definitely get the water view not street view.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Sheila V
Reviewed 6 December 2011

We stayed over the Thanksgiving holiday while visiting family. We didn't spend much time in the room so it served it's purpose. The hotel is overall dated, but the management said they were going to start renovations soon. The staff was very helpful everytime we requested something. Ate breakfast at the restaurant and it was very good. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family