Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$163
Hampton.com
US$173
US$148
Hampton.com
Staybridge Suites Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$138
Staybridge.com
Hotel DeVille(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$180
US$219
US$190
EmbassySuites.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$141
US$116
Priceline
Best Western Padre Island(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$252
US$228
SpringHill Suites Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$160
US$223
US$175
1,136 results
All reviewsuss lexingtonocean viewwalking distancestate aquariumcorner roomaircraft carrierbeds were comfortablepadre islandblackbeardsbridgebay
Reviewed 1 December 2011

From the time we entered the property through the Sunday morning departure - great experience! The staff was friendly, cooperative, and knowledgeable. They all just "get it". The room was quiet, clean, and well maintained, especially for an older property that was once a Best Western. The bed was as comfortable as it ever gets. The views from the balcony were breath taking at sunrise and sunset. Even the hotel restaurant, which has it's ups and downs, was good. It was obvious, they went out of their way to please all of the customers and they succeeded. During our 4 day, 3 night stay, the front desk staff and the housekeeping staff were pleasant and friendly - the polar opposite from the Radisson Waco. We will be back.

Room Tip: The ocean view rooms, the south east corner room on the 7th floor is the best.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Si3Austin
Reviewed 5 November 2011

The staff was wonderful. We had to upgrade for $20 extra to get a room for a view of the bay which is worth it. We like to sit on the balcony and watch the water and the boats. It's right next to the Lexington and the Aquarium. The bathrooms need to be re-done and the patio doors need to be replaced also. They are remodeling, fixing the balcony rails. The lobby is new. Free coffee all day. Walk over to Fajitaville, the new restaurant, it's right down the street! Brand new. Overall we had a good stay for this location.

Room Tip: Get the room view of the bay
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2011

Staff was friendly, rooms were excellent-ours was right next to the beach. One of the days we stayed, we were on the balcony eating Cheetos. A few seagulls came down and we actually HAND FED them! 10-10 stars! :)

• Stayed: March 2011
Reviewed 17 October 2011

I booked this hotel based on the Radisson name. Big mistake. The hotel looks like they haven't done any maintenance or improvements in about 20 years. How they can get away charging what they do for a room is beyond me. The bathroom had a drop ceiling that was about six and a half feet high that looked like it was about ready to collapse. The air conditioner in the room sounded like a diesel truck every time it turned on. The railings on the deck were half rotten. I wouldn't let my children even go on them fearing they might fall off. Other guests would feed the seagulls that would fly by from their decks. I felt that I was in a scene for the "Birds" movie!!! The service in the hotel restaurant was beyond bad. They only had one waiter working. There were only about four other tables with people eating, and he couldn't even handle them all. It took us over an hour just to eat breakfast.
Luckily we were just passing through, but the entire beach area near the hotel was very depressed and rundown. I can't imagine why anyone would go on vacation to this part of Texas. The only good thing I can say is that we toured the USS Lexington which is docked right next to the hotel. This was a very interesting and informative activity, and our kids had a great time. I won't be staying at another Radisson anytime soon..

Room Tip: Choose another hotel!!
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Vestry
Reviewed 5 October 2011

I stayed at the Radisson Corpus Christi Beach in September 2011.

The Pros:
-Great location. You can walk to restaurants and attractions. The beach is right outside the back of the lobby.
-Very friendly staff
-Clean, comfortable rooms with dependable housekeeping

The Cons:
-This hotel is very dated. I hope remodel talks are underway.
-The hallways are not air-conditioned making them extremely warm and humid (or whatever the outside temperature is).

I stayed here during a business trip and had some unforeseen work emergencies so I was not able to go to the restaurant, bar, gift shop, or pool. But I would stay here again if I was vacationing in Corpus. All the other guests seemed to be enjoying themselves.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business