All reviews marriott courtyard great courtyard front desk cracker barrel the main highway lounge area business trip a lot of noise few issues newer hotel a great stay early check easy access other hotels room was large ice machine parking lot
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

We met our daughter from College Station in Corpus and spent 3 nights at the Courtyard. We loved everything about this hotel! The rooms were very clean and more than comfortable. The whole facility is extremely nice, the food and drinks are wonderful and the staff is absolutely professional, friendly and helpful....especially Cody!! This will definitely be OUR hotel every time we visit Corpus!!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Connector822582, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words and wonderful review! We are excited to know that you will be staying with us in the future when your travels bring you down to Corpus Christi, TX. Hope to be seeing you again soon!

Safe travels,

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

I always stay at this location on business in Corpus. I recently forgot an item in the room on a recent stay and Jessica was kind enough to retrieve and return this to my home very promptly. This is excellent service above and beyond. Additionally, all of the staff are very pleasant and the bar service is always outstanding. Five star hotel !

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your very kind review! We really do appreciate you choosing to stay with us when business brings you down to Corpus Christi, TX. As always we are looking forward to your next stay with us!

Safe travels,

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

Great hotel for a business trip. It is tucked away so no noise. The bar was great, friendly people with great conversation. Bartender makes good drinks. Room was clean and they made sure my request for foam pillows was taken care of. I will stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for your kind review! We are happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us, and are glad to know you will be saying with us again. Hope to be seeing you again soon!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 28 July 2018

I stayed here 2 nights on business; it was very hot at the time. The room was spacious (I was upgraded due to status) and had all the amenities I needed. It was also quiet and I was next to the elevator--occasionally I could hear the "bong" if a car arriving at the floor. Good selection at meal times but beware the bistro is closed at lunch time; the staff were very accommodating and made me a sandwich as I was working a lot of the day in the room. Exceptionally comfortable bed and the AC worked perfectly. The staff here were exceptionally helpful and pleasant. Would come here again even though it's a few miles from the downtown area. You can get to the airport in 10-15 minutes.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Outstanding staff made this middle of the road hotel an excellent one.

This gem of a hotel is tucked behide some other hotels; making it a bit more challenging to find but a lot more quite at night. The parking was easy plenty of close up spaces. the check in process was fast; and we checked in at 12pm with only friendly faces for our special requests for early check in. The room was clean and newer decor.

Every member of staff we came across made sure our stay was lovely. Most impressive was front desk they helped find an expensive item I lost in the parking lot and took every extra step the could to ensure a great stay!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Crystal S, General Manager at Courtyard Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Dear Kristen N,

Wow, what a great review! I'm so happy that the associates of our hotel were able to surpass your expectations. We take great pride in providing top notch service to our guests. I'll be sure to pass this kudos along to the team to remind them that the simplest of things, like a friendly face, make the difference.

Thank you again, and we look forward to serving you again if your travels bring you back to our city.

Pleasant Journey,