See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

On the last night I stayed in the room I notice they were more than one rat in my room. Didn't care that there wasn't a refrigerator but didn't expect to see rats in the room. I probably wouldn't of know they were their since I was not spending a lot of time in the room. It was only the last night I decided to go to my room early and rest before heading home that a saw the rats.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Esmeralda T
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Upon renting two rooms before coming I rented based on the computer saying free breakfast
Booking two rooms for myself and a coworker !
The pool was nice
The hot tub didn’t work
No fridge
No microwaves
And NO BREAKFAST .......all they offer is coffee
Two pots for a 100 construction workers
and little 25cent bearclaws
That’s it That’s all......
so if all you want is a place to sleep for almost 100$ after taxes then this is it ...if your looking for any extras....choose elsewhere

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Everything is outdated. No ice machine close to room. Only ones that work were on 1st floor. No coffee pot ,refrig. Noisy .TV wouldn't stay on channel would go off and want a passcode. Told front desk about it 2 times told us couldn't do anything about it ,was the TV ,this was on a Fri , Sat & Sun. We had out pet, and found out it was the Salena Festival weekend so couldn't go anywhere else because everything was booked up or way overpriced. Next time we will just drive across town or research our options . Would not recommend. .

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandra M
Reviewed 18 January 2018 via mobile

1st floor room had good access to the parking lot. The room and lobby were clean. I had a king size bed that was very comfortable and a large TV set. Multiple stations were available. Good water pressure. I was greeted by friendly staff and had no issues. It was centrally located to the places I visited while in Corpus Christi.

Thanks

Date of stay: January 2018
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

ROACHES ROACHES !!!! I had a suite it was nice until the roaches appeared. I notified the desk clerk she knew about this but no one did anything. They offered to change my room but why get another room in this filthy hotel. Roaches come from filth no one is cleaning up they refuse to really address this issue. Don't stay here it's bad news.

Date of stay: August 2017
2  Thank Diane T
Lori J, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Ms. Diane T,

We do apologize that you feel this way and we are working with you to resolve this issue. As I explained last night, we do have our pest control company come out twice a month and do an extensive spray of our hotel indoors and out. Due to the spraying, unfortunately at times they will appear and with the extreme heat outside really does not help. I will be more than happy to discuss this further with you when you return from work.

Lori Jackson