See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 October 2016

Great Place to Stay! The Staff/Employees are nice and helpful. This hotel couldn't have a better group of people. I'd like to thank Lori, Rosie, Lina, Robert, Michelle, Racheal, De and Esther for making our stay a pleasant one. The all went above and beyond the call of duty to help accommodate our stay for the last 2 month (which became our home away from home). Especially trying to get me on the 1st floor when they had the availability (which was 95% of the time). Red Roof Inn couldn't have a better staff than the one above. The rooms are very clean and spacious. They all have flat screen TV's, Ac works great(it's get very cold), want a hot shower no problem, plus the rates are a lot less then the other hotels in the area. There's a guest laundry, outdoor swimming pool, exercise room and kitchenettes in some rooms. So if your looking for a great place to stay this the place to stay. Keep up the great work on your customer service. Again I'd like to thank Lori, Rosie, Lina, Robert, Michelle, Rachael, De and Esther for making our stay a great and pleasant one. I will always think and remember you when we stay at a Red Roof Inn. If we are ever in the area again for work or vacation we'll stay here again. Thanks!

Ms French

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Lori J, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2016

Dear 62Memo,

Thank you for the awesome review you have posted on Tripadvisor. Please be assured we will be sharing this with our entire staff.

As always, it has been a pleasure having you stay with us and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

Entire 3rd floor does not look like it has been vacuumed or swept in weeks. In slums, not safe to walk neighborhood. Did I mention the place is filthy? I don't know how anybody gave a review that place is clean. They must have been blind. No coffee maker in rooms, no fridge in my room at least, etc.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Lori J, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2016

James A,

Thank you for submitting a tripadvisor review. We would like to apologize for any inconvenience you may have endured during your stay with us. Let me reassure you that the issue at hand as been directed to prevent any similar issues to happen again in the future.

Once again, we thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Red Roof isn't one of your luxury hotel. To have a fridge or microwave you'd need to get a superior room. Otherwise you get a standard King. Cost more for a room with a fridge & microwave too. Beds are ok, even though I don't like firm. AC works great in the hot weather. Flat screen TV's. The staff is very nice & helpful. Been in rooms on all three floors. Ones by the elevator too. You can't even know it's there. Some have carpet & some have laminated floors. Pet friendly too. Just wished they'd put them on a certain floor & not ones we're by. Less expensive than the Hampton, Holiday Inn, etc.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Lori J, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2016

Dear Memo62,

Thank you for submitting a review on TripAdvisor we greatly appreciate hearing from our guest.

We're also excited to hear you had an opportunity to experience one of our newly renovated rooms and we hope you enjoyed the new look.

We look forward to seeing you again during your travels to Corpus Christi, TX.

Reviewed 19 August 2016 via mobile

Well first of all I been staying in this hotel for about 8-9 months already for work purposes and let me tell you, I actually feel like I am at home. The Staff is great everyone is very friendly and helpful. Hotel price is great! Room service was very nice and whatever you need they will give it to you right away. Hotel rooms are very clean, beds are very comfortable. Over all... my stay this past months have been the best! I would really recommend people to come to this hotel! && I also brought my puppy Brownie and he also loves it here so much! 5 stars all the way!!!!! Ask for Lori Manager , Rosie, Or Robert they are the best at there jobs!! Great job at the great service you guys give to My family and I and everyone who comes to this hotel!!!!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lori J, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2016

Dear Noemi Palacios,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review you have posted on TripAdvisor regarding the Red Roof Inn & Suites and our staff members. I will be sure to share this review with the entire staff.

As always it is a great pleasure to hear that your family feels at home here with us. We make it our goal to provide nothing but the best service to all of our guest and our four legged friends (Brownie.) It is a joy everyday seeing Brownie and the smiles he adds to all our faces.

From our team to your family, once again thank you!

Lori Jackson,

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

Clean rooms! Nice staff! Give them a high 5! Would definitely stay here again. We were in town for a baseball tourney and were about 10 minutes from Champion park. Was greeted by the front desk lady, and she made the check in process real smooth.

Date of stay: May 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Lori J, General Manager at Red Roof Inn & Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2016

We would like to take this time to thank you for the wonderful "High 5!" Management will be sure to share your comment with the entire staff.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.