All reviews north padre port aransas national seashore mustang island short drive gulf crib
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

I was surprised when hotel was across the street from beach. Not as romantic for a 30th Anniversary trip. However, at nightfall, giant palmetto roaches took over room 306! We checked out immediately, with refund, when staff said hotel was sprayed 2 days prior. They offered another room in same hotel "No", refused to help us find another IHG hotel room (they're independently owned), and finally we got an "I'm sorry". Unfortunately, We drove around until midnight looking for another room NOT in North Padre Island to be safe. I videotaped us catching one of them. Photos are fuzzy because they don't stop moving to pose. Lol. I can laugh now but we were horrified, disappointed & angry that night. Joe @ front desk at Holiday Inn Express on Oakhurst in Corpus Christi restored our hope in mankind. He was kind, thoughtful and a blessing to us at the end of a stressful night.
Thanks Joe!

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

This was very disappointing. On the IHG web site the map associated with this hotel showed the property across the street which is closed. So I paid twice the acceptable rate for a second rate hotel that was not on the beach. Can’t believe that I have to pay attention and double check all the information form IHG. I think this my last time staying in a holiday inn property. I’m done.

3  Thank Ell T
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Great job , great service friendly people, great prices , comfortable rooms !

Great breakfast everything was delicious!!
The location was perfect right by the highway!
Keep up the good work!

Thank you !
Jennifer, Angie, and Lydia !

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Front D, Front Desk at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Corpus Christi-N Padre Island, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2018

We are very glad you enjoyed your stay with us at Holiday Inn Express & Suites on North Padre Island. We thank you for the wonderful review, as we take all feedback seriously. We look forward to you staying at our Property again soon!

Best Wishes!
Randi Carrillo

Reviewed 12 May 2018

I have stayed in Holiday Inn Express across the U.S. and this is one of the best. We just completed out stay and our stay was outstanding. Very friendly staff both the breakfast team with a shout out to Julian who has superior hospitality skills to the front desk clerks who took care of our party of six and were in particular very accommodating to my parents. Love the location close to the beach so was an easy walk along with several of the things we went to see and do was just a short drive away. My only complaint is that the shower did not have a soap holder so made lathering up and shampooing a bit of a challenge. Definitely recommend this location.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2018

Everything went well and had an awesome time, your staff was very friendly but yet courteous and professional. My family and I will come back again to this very same Hotel, because of the great experience.

Stayed: August 2017