“Fishing tourn wknd”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Takeout
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We fished by Snoopys and decided to go eat there after our meeting. Good food, but they only take cash. Nice water view. Try Scoopys ice cream parlor next door for dessert. It's all good.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,388)

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Family of 4 ..two of us had the drum sticks with the curly fries. We thought they we were tasty..the fries were ok, onion rings were better. One family member had the shrimp plate- very good! Last member had 'spicy shrimp" with rice...not spicy, kinda boring. I would come back! Access to the bathrooms difficult when the dining area is crowded.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

You stand in line to order, you seat yourself and you go pick up your own food. No tipping is a plus. We sat out in the sun and were annoyed by birds. Almost the entire menu is fried and they serve you food on Styrofoam plates and drinks out of Styrofoam cups and use plastic utensils. Not my idea of appealing. The menu is almost entirely fried food. I had the 6 piece fried shrimp with fries, small amount of cole slaw and hushpuppies. The shrimp was well cooked but the breading fell off. My boyfriend ordered the 10 piece and got nothing but 10 pieces of shrimp, no sides for a higher price. The cocktail sauce was basically ketchup. People saying this is the best seafood and they love this place, i do not get it. They have a limited bar and people are smoking at the next table to me while I am eating. I gave it average because it wasn't terrible, just no need to go back. Definitely off the beaten path, hidden gem? No!

1  Thank meredithm272
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

My fiancée and I eat here as much as we can! Snoopy’s has great seafood and amazing views of the water. You can dine inside or outside on the pier.. we always prefer to outside to enjoy the weather! It can get very busy towards the ladder of the day,so if you do go expect a wait but trust me the wait is worth it! Oh and it’s very causal!

Reviewed 29 July 2018

Great seafood. Be ready to order when you stand in line! Shrimp and crab cakes are as fresh as it gets.