“Always go here when in Corpus.”

Texas Mesquite BBQ & Grill
Ranked #123 of 737 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Texas Mesquite BBQ and Grill, where we just don't specialize in Just Great Tasting BBQ such as St Louis Style Ribs; Baby Back Ribs; Slow Smoked Brisket; Sausage; Jalapeno Sausage; Turkey; Half Chicken; Pulled Pork; and Chopped Brisket, we also serve Gourmet Burgers. Burgers where we grind our Meat to make the Patties.
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Food is very good with a good variety of items to choose from. I don't always get dessert, though what I've had has been good, but they need to add banana pudding to the menu...just saying.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

As a TN gal, i consider myself a BBQ snob. Granted, TX is the land of mesquite and brisket which I am less familiar with, but good smoke flavor, nice moisture with a crispy charred bark is what makes great BBQ anywhere. We ordered take out ribs and brisket. Great service and incredible food! Also loved the green beans! I will visit this smokehouse again!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

The absolute BEST! Anywhere!! And they are HERE on our Island!!!! We love the food! We love the Owners and Staff!!! We are so glad that you are here!!!

Reviewed 14 March 2018

My husband and I ordered two Cuban sandwiches.. These sandwiches were very greasy and burned on the bun.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

While visiting N. Padre Island over the past 20 years, the only decent food is usually back in Corpus. The only easy food on the island is pizza or burgers. We were looking for something different and noticed Texas Mesquite BBQ. We ordered take out and were pleasantly surprised!! We had two meat plates with two sides for under $12! We sampled the pulled pork (juicy), sausage (not the best I’ve had, but good), and brisket that was tender, seasoned, and moist. We had potato salad, really good Cole slaw, tasty green beans, and fries. Overall the food was very good. The staff at the western themed restaurant were friendly and fast. I would defiantly go again, and now know we have a good BBQ option while on the island!