“Chicago”
Review of Harbor Playhouse

Harbor Playhouse
Ranked #26 of 103 things to do in Corpus Christi
Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

My husband and I attended the musical Chicago and it was so well done. The singers and dancers did a wonderful job. If we had gone to a Broadway play, it could not have been better. An excellent production at the Harbor Playhouse in Corpus Christi.

Reviewed 1 December 2015 via mobile

I took my boyfriend there for a date and it was a lot of fun. We watched a christmas carol. Be doesnt really celebrate christmas so i was a bit iffy, but he loved it! They really pay attention to detail and give it 100%. Everything was executed and it was very entertaining. I'm a girl, so it made me laugh, cry, angry (all the emotions), but that's a good thing because they really make you feel as if this is real. If you want to kill a couple hours and be entertained, I defintely recommend coming here!

1  Thank Keyanna P
Reviewed 10 August 2015

Just saw production of Mary Poppins this weekend. As always, they put on a great show. Have seen several productions at the Harbor Playhouse and have never been disappointed. Everything was first rate, from the actors to the costumes to the wonderful scenery. Thanks for a job well done to all!!

Reviewed 5 November 2014

First time to Harbor Place House was in 1975! My brother played the lion in Wizard of Oz! I was amazed that our little theater could put on such a production! Then so many of our friends in Singing in the Rain. Phenomenal! So many more! You must see a play while you're in the area! Support our local talent! You'll be amazed!