All reviews nice flat screen love seat room was clean coffee machine stayed for nights pleasant stay booked this hotel desk coffeemaker clerk dresser proximity
Reviewed 6 August 2018

If you only looked at the outside of this place and its location, you would keep on driving. While not the greatest location or neighborhood this hotel was GREAT! Room was large, clean and bed was very comfortable.
Breakfast could have been better.

Room Tip: A good surprise!
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank KFlax
Reviewed 7 July 2018

Breakfast goes to 9:30. We were there at 7:30 and pancake service not working. No coffee. No juice. We asked for it and she never brought it out. Horrible service. Night before my arrival, they called my phone asking for $100 deposit in case we trashed the room. Really? I hung up. In low end of town.

Room Tip: Go to a better neighborhood.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 June 2018

Sandy was awesome! She was very knowledgeable with the area and recommended places for us to visit. The whole outside looked a bit weathered but the inside of the rooms were very clean and you could tell they had been recently remodeled. The bed was very comfy and the room was very clean and smelled fresh.

Stayed: June 2018
1  Thank Lisa H H
SandyG2128, AGM at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Thank you for the review Lisa! I am so glad I could be of assistance during your stay. We are definitely happy that you did not judge us by our outside appearance as the saying goes never judge a book by its cover. Thank you giving us the opportunity to provide an enjoyable experience during your stay! We will be looking forward to seeing you in the future! Have a beautiful day!

Reviewed 17 March 2018

Arrived 14 March 2018, my wife and I tried to take a shower but the water just barely came out of the shower head. Notified the front desk on 15 March 2018 and left a note for the cleaning lady as well. The cleaning lady left a note back indicating that she would notify maintenance and management. Nothing was done by maintenance or management, so I notified the front desk on Friday once again and asked if they contacted anyone and the lady said she forgot. Then on Saturday after several attempts to correct this and four horrible showers later I brought this up again at the front desk during checkout. A manager was contacted and she told the lady at the desk because the room was a handicap accessible room that is why the shower had a trickle for water pressure. I know that this is false because I stayed at another hotel in San Antonio a month earlier and I had to stay in a similar room due to the hotel being full but this shower had normal water pressure. If someone was handicap the water might get their toes wet and that's about it, forget about sitting in the chair and trying to get yourself washed. Something so easy to fix, most likely a $ 20.00 shower head replacement yet they did nothing. Then they came up with a lame excuse. The sign outside the hotel say welcome valued guest, well we didn't feel to valued. Last the hospitality guarantee according to the signage in the room states that if you aren't satisfied and if they can't make it right then they will compensate you. Not true!!! Also if handicap rooms come with no water pressure then state that upfront so customers can make a more informed choice, and don't lie to your customers.

Room Tip: Ask about water pressure in handicap rooms
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Internet is beyond slow even for the simplest tasks on your phone or computer.
Lots of construction crews stay here. People loitering in parking lot might make you feel unsafe. Breakfast ok if pancake machine is working.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo

I apologize for any inconvenience you may have incurred during your stay. While we do have workers that stay here, I can assure you that we try our best to keep our exterior in clean condition and I am sorry if we made you feel unsafe. We hope that you will consider giving us another chance to provide you with superior accommodations. Thank you