Free cancellation until 28/07
US$147
US$125
Hotels.com
Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$152
Omni Corpus Christi Hotel(Corpus Christi)
US$155
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Residence Inn Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$171
US$148
Hampton.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$114
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

Best Western Padre Island(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$235
US$204
US$172
EmbassySuites.com
Staybridge Suites Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$129
SpringHill Suites Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
Hotels.com
All reviewsnice flat screenlove seatcoffee machineroom was cleanshower headstayed for nightsbooked this hoteleasy accessdeskcoffeemakerclerkdresserfreewayproximitypadre
Reviewed 5 July 2015

Opening the door and a strong smell to mold hit you
After 5 min in the room I look at my socks and they were getting black from the dirty carpet
stains on sheets
smelly bathroom
didn't replace the dirty towels we left on the floor (visibly dirty) they just hanged them back (like in all hotels they have a note saying leve towels on the floor if you want them replaced)
Travelling with kids we can't stay on a dirty place, we left on the second night and wen't to another hotel

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank Peterson76
Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

This place was very nice, the staff was helpful and kind we will definitely stay here again, I will also highly recommend this hotel for friends and family who are looking for a nice place to stay a weekend for a fair price Thanks

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jacobmichelle
Reviewed 31 May 2015

My husband & I have uploaded the pictures that will speak for themselves as far as the condition of our room. When we brought issues up to manager, he did not seem concerned. Always take pics of damages prior to spending the night in the room you have selected. Make sure your pictures are dated and show them to the manager immediatley. We mostly took pictures to show him what condition the rooms are in so that he, or whoever is in charge of fixing these things, can fix them immediately. Also, make sure your phone is able to dial to request a wake up call or to call the front desk. Leave your AC running for a good ten minutes before you plan to settle in your room, to verify that the powere does not turn off on its own (which is what happened to us before we got upgraded to a suite). When we booked our hotel via telephone two weeks before our stay, it all sounded like it was going to meet our expectations. We got a 1 bedroom, king size room and we were upgraded to a suite, due to the fact that the 1 bedroom was extremely humid, hot and floor was damp. Even though we got upgraded, the suite was not that much better. As I mentioned the pictures alone will speak for themselves and when we showed them to the manager he had a look on his face like, "Thanks for letting me know" rather than, "I will request to get those things fixed, what else can I do to better your stay?". There were so many flies, we had to go to dollar store to buy a raid for mosquitoes, gnats, and flies. We also bought a fly swatter and some air wick to have that smell masque the scent of Raid. Anyway, this did remedy the mosquito situation. However, I felt the manager should have asked an employee to go purchase what I had to purchase to better my stay. If he really wanted to remedy our situation, he would have gone above and beyond and he did not. Breakfast in not continental so do not be mislead. It has coffee, cereal, fruit, milk, juice, and waffles. Were was the bagon, sausage, eggs, pancakes, yogurt, grits, buiscuits etc...? My definition of a continental breakfast is a varity of things not just 5 items. Front desk said do not take any towels or they charge you, so don't try and take anything with you (not that we did, just a warning for you). TV is standard not hi definition, so don't plan to bring your PS3 or DVD player. Some of the good things were the following: Free wi-fi, mini fridge and microvave, spacious room ( if you are in a suite), HBO included in cable, lighting is good, desk is spacious if you are traveling for business, and staff is not rude, but they also didn't rock my world either. Anyway, now I know to book at the Hampton or something because in my attempt to try and save money I got an poor to average experience.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
6  Thank aimendoza4
Reviewed 17 May 2015

Hotel would be great if you were here for business rather than a vacation...Its more in the industry area than vacation area....but it is only 5 minutes from the beach .and all the best activities and restaurants...Hotel itself is good...nice pool, I do wish it was warmer...Hotel staff was great...Hotel is going through some renovations...I had a redone room...AC was quiet...Only negative was there was a mil dewy smell...Not sure if this Hotel at one time was flooded or more that it is very Humid here....I was ok with it, but if you have allergies, this might not be the place for you.

Room Tip: no elevator..
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank sandymccluskey1953
Reviewed 7 March 2015 via mobile

If you want Hilton quality, then pay the Hilton price. If you're not willing to dish out a couple hundred, then this is where you book. It's clean. The ac worked. There was a ceiling fan (Yay!!). It was quiet. Really close to the Selena Auditorium and the Aquarium. TV's are outdated, but work. Beds are too firm for my liking and the pillows are half the size of a regular one (so bring your own!). Breakfast is continental with waffles...Nothing special. We ended up going out to have breakfast. The front staff tried to help me as best they could. I ended up in a smoking room when I requested a nonsmoking through the travel site I used. Usually not that big deal but I have a daughter with asthma and that's not a good combination. They had no nonsmoking rooms left so they took me to check out the remaining smoking rooms to see if they would be ok.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled with family