All reviews breakfast ladies fresh cinnamon rolls front desk the breakfast area breakfast tacos nice hotel every morning awesome staff hot breakfast business trip would definitely stay here again home away from home great customer service nice room angie reset elevator
Reviewed 14 September 2018

Your property and staff did not disappoint. Staying in your hotel actually enhanced our trip. This was hands down the best short stay we have had anywhere in the world. Words cannot express how much we enjoyed your staff.

Every staff member with whom we came in contact was attentive, friendly and kind. We would like to single a few of your staff out by name that went above and beyond. Their names are, Jaliza, Dustie, Lydia, Jennifer, Zoei and Criselda. Your staff is by far the BEST we have ever encountered. We’ll be recommending your hotel to all our colleagues, friends and family. We will definitely be back! Thank you again for such outstanding service. You have a staff to be truly proud of.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2018

I don't recall ever walking out of a hotel. I've even had the pleasure of staying in places that have bulletproof glass to protect the desk personnel. However . . . I couldn't stay here. Check in was fine, but the room had a horrible odor of disinfectant and water and hair in the floor of the bathroom. Never even opened the luggage, just went back downstairs, put the keys on the front desk and kept walking.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank mooneynut
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

I don’t even want to give it one star. I called and directly booked 2 rooms with request to be adjoining. I called at 2:30pm day of arrival and confirmed all and was told rooms being cleaned then and ready by 3pm. I told Lydia great and we’d be there after that as we were still traveling but not too much longer. Upon arrival at 5pm, rooms not ready and rude front desk clerk (not Lydia), says she can’t tell me when rooms will be ready. We could store our stuff in a broom closet or conference room. Very rude lady!!! I walked across parking lot to Hampton Inn and was greeted by 2 nice people and got into rooms there immediately. I’m so disappointed in this Holiday Inn. Boo!!!!!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

This is your typical Holiday Inn Express. The ladies at breakfast are awesome! They go out of their way to make you happy. My only complaint was the pool, it wasn’t usable the entire time I was there, other than that it was quiet, clean and comfortable.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2018

This is the second time we have stayed at this location in the year. It is also the second time that the sheet in the pullout bed was wadded up and shoved in there. Additionally, there was long black hair on the floor of the bathroom and it clearly did not belong to anyone in our family. That makes my gross out factor pretty high. The other thing that was puzzling was that there were only two bath towels provided even though there were three of us in the room. I will make more of an effort to stay somewhere else the next time I need a room in Corpus.

Date of stay: June 2018