“Excellent service, Great place to stay with family”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Corpus Christi NW-Calallen
Ranked #34 of 79 Hotels in Corpus Christi
Reviewed 12 July 2011

I stayed 3 nights at the hotel with my wife and 5 months old baby, it was simply the best stay! The room was so spacious, clean and very comfortable. The staff was excellent, the pool was great, there was a good fitness center downstairs, their free breakfast was really nice. Defiantly will stay again if we are in Corpus Christi.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family

Reviewed 24 June 2011

We arrived from out of town. We had reservations for 2 nights. The staff lost our reservations and the hotel was booked. The staff was less then helpful and the manager on duty was off the property. They put forth very little effort to try to help or accommodate us. I would keep on driving past this establishment. I would of expected better from Holiday Inn. Shame on you.

• Stayed: June 2011
2  Thank holoman
Reviewed 22 June 2011

Stayed here with family for one night when we attended a Hooks baseball game with friends. Comfortable beds and friendly staff.

• Stayed: August 2010
Reviewed 22 December 2010

We were there for a funeral. The people at the front desk were great. They were friendly and helpful and even offered to let us check out late since the funeral was in the afternoon. When we were leaving I pointed out that the bill was $10 more than they quoted over the phone so they knocked off $30. The breakfast was excellent.

My only criticism is that Holiday Inn's definition of a "2 queen bed suite" is a slightly larger room with two beds, a sofa, and a fridge. I was expecting something with two rooms. But, if you're looking for a reasonable place to stay, this is a good one.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2010

First, they did not have the room I reserved, one with two beds. They had a room with a King bed instead. Since we were traveling with my teenage son, we needed two beds. It was very late, and they had no other rooms, so I asked if they had a roll away bed. The desk attendant said they did, so we proceeded with checking in. We waited an hour, no roll away.
We were told 3 times it was on its way up, only to find out that they did not have any roll aways left. Not what we were told at check in. They kept saying, "We tell people roll aways are available, because we do have roll aways." Crazy. They did not care that my son was going to have to sleep on the floor. Never offered to bring up linens. We will never stay at Holiday Inn Express again. My advice: stay at the Comfort Inn next door if you need a place to stay in Calallen, TX.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank tranna67
Travellers also viewed these Corpus Christi hotels
18.1 km away
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Corpus Christi North
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Cor...
#30 of 79 in Corpus Christi
24.2 km away
Best Western Corpus Christi
Best Western Corpus Christi
#6 of 79 in Corpus Christi
18.1 km away
Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi I-37 - Navigation Blvd.
47.7 km away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Corpus Christi-N Padre Isl.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Corpus Ch...
#33 of 79 in Corpus Christi
4.4 km away
Hampton Inn Corpus Christi - Northwest I-37
Hampton Inn Corpus Christi - Nor...
#18 of 79 in Corpus Christi
5.7 km away
La Quinta Inn & Suites Corpus Christi Northwest
La Quinta Inn & Suites Corpus Ch...
#27 of 79 in Corpus Christi

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Corpus Christi NW-Calallen? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Corpus Christi NW-Calallen

Address: 13425 Brookhaven Dr, Corpus Christi, TX 78410-4491
Region: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Corpus Christi
Ranked #34 of 79 Hotels in Corpus Christi
Price Range: €97 - €176 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Corpus Christi NW-Calallen 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, IHG, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Corpus Christi NW-Calallen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Corpus Christi Nw-Calallen