All reviews theater room free laundry facilities front desk home away from home basketball court waffles the pool hot tub stove top extended stay stayed days living room free breakfast full kitchen rooms are comfortable restaurants and shopping sleeper sofa a great place to stay
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

Breakfast is amazing. The social evening meals, laundry services, business services and gym make this hotel a complete steal. Rooms are great and hotel staff are SO helpful. Would recommend for anyone staying for work or pleasure.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

We’ve stayed at Staybridge before and like the last time it is perfect for us. Zero problems encountered with the staff, room or breakfast. Our card keys did randomly deactivate which I was told they do sometimes, but I don’t see that as a real issue. Slight pet peeve at night there was a small rattle from the vent every now and then but again, not a real issue. Would stay again, would recommend. No reason to give a bad rating.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Hannah G, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Elicruze,

Thanks for the great review of our property. We are so glad to hear you had a great stay with us! We sure hope to see you again on your next visit to Corpus Christi!

Regards,
Hannah Graber
Operations Manager

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Good hotel in middle of CC. Not the best location as it is tucked away off the access road with other hotels. No views. Room is decent size with queen bed and sleeper sofa. Sleeper was not in good condition so had a lumpy sleep. Room has refrigerator, microwave and kitchen which is a plus. Had a very good breakfast included with our stay. Got down to it at 10:00 AM and they closed at 10:30 AM on the dot. Good value if you need a place to stay, but no additional frills.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2018

Extended stay for a ten-day work assignment. Laken gave me bathroom supplies so that I could keep the do-not-disturb magnet on my room during the stay. Thank you, Laken for your kindness and overall professionalism. Evening meal M-W. Full breakfast buffet daily. Hotel is near many restaurants and shopping. Free laundry facilities, no coins needed. Hotel was fully booked with a variety of guests.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My family and I stayed here for a week. My family and I did not want to leave the hotel. The kids had so much fun playing basketball and swimming. The staff is friendly. The food is good. The rooms are comfortable. We felt at home here. If I can give more stars I would. We will be back.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Ana T
Jasmine R, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Ana T,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. We are so glad you found our hotel a good place to stay, and that you enjoyed the basketball court and pool. Your feedback is very valuable to us as we work to be better each and every day. We are pleased that you enjoyed so much of our establishment, and we would be honored to have you return to our hotel in the future.

We hope to see you and your family again on your next vacation to Corpus Christi.

All the best,