“Amazing veg/vegan options”

BKK Thai Kitchen
Ranked #88 of 783 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Romantic weekend getaway with the wife and there weren’t a lot of vegan options that we saw in Corpus. Hit BKK for dinner on first night and they had a lot more choices than we expected. Wife had pineapple curry and I went with the pad thai and it was phenomenal. We plan on going back tomorrow night too. Service was stellar as well.

Ryan R, Owner at BKK Thai Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Jerome, the staff was so excited to see you return again the day after your first visit. Over the past year, we have had the pleasure of serving a lot of people, but your experience is one that I really remember. After your first visit, the server came to the kitchen with excitement that you both enjoyed your meal, and again the following day after you stopped by again. Thank YOU for dining with us and supporting our small business. We hope to serve you again soon.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

The food here has never disappointed us. We usually go for the spring rolls and the pho. The atmosphere is modern and minimal, but the food is great.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

I have now dined in and used their takeout for a catered event. They were a pleasure to work with, generous with the sauces and extras, and the food is consistently top notch. Everything is fresh and tastes great. Well done!

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

I had heard great reviews about this place...and work around the corner so I gave it a try.
The menu offers a variety of dishes...including sushi and poke bowls. I went with the yellowfin and pineapple poke bowl. Best I have ever eaten! You can create your own bowl with different ingredients and sauces.
Also ordered the crab fried rice. Very flavorful!
The sauces are fantastic...
Mojito was nice...
Overall a lovely dining experience!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We had sampled their food during the Bend’s Brunch on the Bay last year and found it tasty. Finally decided to stop and try the restaurant. Very nice and modern inside. Nice change of pace so to speak.
I had a White Tiger drink, served iced cold in a decorative cup complete with a real orchid. It was very good, vodka with coconut and lime.
We had the chips and curry which were French fries nicely seasoned and a good portion at that. Sauce was ok. We also had the money bags, like a mini egg roll, but better tasting, and a sweet sauce came with this dish.
I had the pad gra pow, a mixture of seafood in a brown sauce served with rice. It was good. Not your usual brown sauce, this had a different flavor.
My husband had the Thai pho, soup, a huge portion, nicely seasoned.
And we had the fried bananas with delightful coconut ice cream for dessert.
Enjoyable meal!