All reviews room was clean up to date short drive fitness center microwave whataburger bay
Reviewed 2 October 2017

My room was fairly well appointed and in good working condition. The bed was really comfortable. The facility was up to date and in good repair. It was also quiet. Many of the clientele were working men, there for the Hurricane Harvey repair in the community. Because of this, the hotel re-arranged the breakfast schedule so these guys could get off to work early. One morning the breakfast was average, the next morning it was gross, but I have learned you can't expect the world from an included breakfast. $140/night was not unreasonable, but it's all about supply and demand. I will loos at staying here again if I return to Corpus Christi. Very friendly front desk and housekeeping staff. The guest self-service laundry facility was also very handy.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We booked a room through Hotels.com for this location. Then, Hurricane Harvey showed up. We had to cancel our trip plans due to the danger to my family as well as the damage and flooding in the area. Hotels.com had already transferred the money to them. When the motel was contacted by both Hotels.com and ourselves, we were told they would not reimburse our money. We had booked and prepaided for three different motels for this trip and the other two had no problem returning our money. We submitted to their Facebook site what had happened and requested that since they were keeping our money, they should at least donate the room to a storm victim. They responded to the Facebook post, trying to blame the third party (Hotels.com).

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Omegagold
Reviewed 16 August 2017

Pretty nice hotel but the lobby is cold enough to hang meat!
Staff is friendly but parking is sparce. Breakfast didn't look all that great to me or my husband so we opted out but but overall was a pleasant staff. Our room was spacious and clean and would definitely recommend to stay here.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2017

First thing I noticed was the smell of the room. It smelled musty but it might be because of the humidity. The room I got had a refrigerator and microwave but did not have a sink and I didn't feel it was a full suite although there was a separate room and had a couch but it was small. The TV was too small. The complementary breakfast is served and there is an outdoor swimming pool. The temperature at the hotel was set too cold in the both hallway and guest room, and I was cold all the time but I was not able to control the air conditioning in the room unless I completely turned it off. There is only one elevator so I suggest to give you extra time for check out rush.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank cocobeans88
Reviewed 29 July 2017

We ended up at this property because I accidentally booked it, when I meant to pick the one closer to the beach. But that's OK, because the hotel was nicer than I expected. It's fairly close to the refineries, so we had low expectations. We also felt this location was safe.

The bed was comfortable. We had the top floor, and it was very quiet on our floor. The room was clean. The shower did have very low water pressure. Tough after a day at the beach.

In the end, if you're looking for a cheaper hotel, this one isn't terribly far away from the beaches.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends