All reviews marriott app pork sausage front desk the light switch the breakfast area room was clean shopping and restaurants stayed two nights the entire staff a wonderful stay waffles breakfast staff breakfast was excellent business or pleasure home away from home place to stay hot water
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

The room only had 3 bath towels even though there was space for 4 in the room. When I asked fir 1 more from the front desk, the answer I got was that "let me check if we have any more". The breakfast area was not properly staffed and half the things ran out even though there was 1 more hour of breakfast time left.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Nicole B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

I apologize, you room did not have enough bath towels. We strive to make each guest stay as memorable as possible. I have shared your feed back with the appropriate departments to avoid this from happening again.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

I’ve stayed here a few times over the last couple of years and the property is deteriorating in quality - the rooms. I issued it with an Average rating because of the staff. Management needs to improve the upkeep.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Nicole B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

I am very sorry to hear you didn't have a pleasant stay the last time you visited the hotel. We are working very diligently to make any and all repairs in a timely manner. I do hope you will give us another chance the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

This is my second time staying at this particular hotel and there care for the costumer impresses me every time. From check in to well maintained and clean rooms. The ladies in the front desk were awesome (Gloria and Fay), Nicole was great also. They all have a heart for customers. Breakfast was great and the ladies working in the area were great also. If i had a question or needed any help they were right on it and helped. This is home away from home.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Spent one night here while in town, what a great new find! Perfect location, easily accessible to almost anywhere around Corpus Christi. The rooms were clean and beds were comfortable with good linens. The front desk personnel were helpful, too! Also, free wi-fi which was fast......thank you! Will definitely stay here again.......cheers!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2018

Nice clean room, good breakfast- the normal buffet type foods, and nice, helpful, front desk and breakfast staff, what more could you want for the price? observed patient front desk satff with a guest who didnt have a credit card

Stayed: March 2018