All reviews indoor pool lending library waffles room was clean free breakfast great hotel shopping and restaurants within walking distance hot breakfast morning breakfast would definitely stay here again front desk clerk convenient location a great stay hot tub parking lot lobby
Reviewed 30 October 2018

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
markrD2292CG, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Corpus Christi, TX, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 9 October 2018

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
markrD2292CG, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Corpus Christi, TX, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Reviewed 30 September 2018

This is a decent hotel for the price, but I left my watch on the TV set (I know exactly where it was left) and multiple calls to check on this were ignored. I'd call and ask, the person who answered the phone would say they'd check and call back, then nothing. This happened three times with three different people (voices were different). I'm sure someone in house keeping took the watch and that is in part my fault for leaving it, but the lack of return calls in unacceptable.

In addition, when I checking in, I flushed the toilet and it overflowed. I had to use every towel to soak up the water on the floor. I went to the front desk to see if they had a plunger, and the woman had to go to the hotel next door to get one. Really? No plunger? At my home, we have one in every bathroom.

I'll find a better place to stay next time I visit Corpus Christi. You should too...

Room tip: Bring your own plunger.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Radisson
RadissonHotelGroup, Customer Care at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Corpus Christi, TX, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2018

Thank you for posting a review. It is good to know that you were pleased with the price and the hotel facilities. On the other hand, we are sorry to hear about the condition of your room and the service you received from our staff at that time. This is not the kind of experience we want our valued guests to have. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. We would certainly be grateful for another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed 29 September 2018

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 September 2018

Room tip: Tub is a little slick when wet.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family