US$96
US$168
US$109
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$306
US$176
US$165
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$256/night.

The Westin Washington National Harbor(National Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$179
  • Pool
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$271/night.

US$196
US$167
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

US$199
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$291/night.

Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center(National Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$276
US$211
  • Pool
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$357/night.

US$194
US$146
HotelIndigo.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$208/night.

All reviewsnational harbormgm casinoalternative hotelfree shuttlehousekeeping staff areroom includesoutlet mallhost hotelentire hotelgreat water pressurerestful nightquality hotelmin drivefree breakfastbeautiful lobbymodern hoteldc area
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Highly recommended for a pleasant stay!! Extremely clean (I’m extremely picky when it comes to cleanliness) beautifuly decorated, delicious breakfast buffet & great location!! Shuttle ride to outlets, MGM Casino and the Harbor! Can’t wait to stay again when In town!!!! This is a MUST!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Elizabeth D, General Manager at Harborside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you for your generous review! It is truly our pleasure to do everything possible to ensure our guests have a great experience while at Harborside. We look forward to hosting you upon your return to the area.

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Staff treat you like an annoyance rather than a customer.

Sorry if I interrupted your phone call ...

I know .... how about get off your stupid phone and do your job !!!!

Room smells like mold
Hello Mr. Cockroach
Only 1 of 3 elevators work and you have to wait 20 minutes because construction crew and staff are constantly using it.

Do yourself a favor and stay somewhere else.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Keith L
Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

I found some very large cockroaches in my room and in the hallway. Later mentioned it to reception staff and send email with pictures at their request. I had no response, acknowledgement or apologies.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank michalebouskila
Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

I didn’t notice notice the bites till I was on road got home neck was itching the worst! I checked out early Sunday morning by 9 get home had bites on neck and arms! When we checked in I check mattress but did not bother to check pillows! I use to work pt for a pest control company so I know these little f.. hide! I contacted management to let them know to check the room. The room 810. The problem I think as well, with this hotel is they don’t clean their rooms I left out that sat at 9 came back at 1 and no one had cleaned the room. My sister went to desk to complain and they said “Did u want room clean” to pay 154 a night for a room and end u with bites on neck and and top part of body is disgrace!
I won’t be returning. To make matters worst bill was wrong couldn’t reach anyone for 2 days to get that straight. I had to threaten to stop my charge to get a person just a damn nightmare!
For management you got to clean your rooms! You charge 154 to 170 a night you can’t be dirty!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Kaywil66
Reviewed 14 May 2018

Our social group, Travelers of Washington DC just celebrated our Mother's Day dinner/dance last Saturday, May 12, 2018 at Saloon Azure. Special thanks for a job well done by Mustapha Ennaboulssi, Banquet Operations Manager and his staff Vickie, Tetles, Imelda, Ronalyn, Mildred and Ledda. Again, our experience was truly noteworthy, the party room was outstanding and again thank you for having us.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends