US$91
US$86
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

Comfort Inn(Oxon Hill)
US$174
US$142
US$270
US$247
US$232
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$280/night.

The Westin Washington National Harbor(National Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$190
Westin.com
US$196
US$176
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$247/night.

US$270
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$317/night.

Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center(National Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$211
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$358/night.

Hotel Indigo Old Town Alexandria(Alexandria)(Great Value!)
US$191
US$145
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

All reviewsnational harbormgm casinoalternative hotelroom includeshost hoteloutlet mallfree shuttlegreat water pressureentire hotelrestful nightquality hotelmin drivechicken empanadasbeautiful lobbymodern hotelnew carpetfree breakfast
Reviewed 3 August 2017

We could not have picked a better hotel to host our family reunion. The staff went above and beyond developing a service relationship, they were very accommodating, and met every need.

The food and beverage was excellent as well, from breakfast to the banquet, and the creation of our "family" drink.

Reunions are hectic enough, but the staff to management excelled at hospitality and customer service.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Ken H, General Manager at Harborside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Dear duncanna8

Thank you for taking the time to write your complementary review. I will share your complements with the entire team, this will definitely encourage them to continue their quest in excellence.

We hope to have the opportunity to host your family reunion in the future. Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 27 July 2017

Issue with not having my reservation even though I had the confirmation paperwork from an email.
Was double charged for room, and although only stayed 1 night, and prepaid in advance, hold on my card for an entire night still on my account (at this point that have 3x the rate held up). Upon trying to resolve matter was not given the opportunity to speak to a manager, have called multiple times and not given a resolution in the matter. The hotel is not corporate owned and therefore I have no recourse at this point in my efforts to resolve and do not live locally.
Although the hotel is nice, I would avoid if you are looking for customer service and not having to deal with being over charged!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Megan P
Ken H, General Manager at Harborside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Dear Megan P

Thank you for bringing this matter to my attention. Kindly contact me via khelmy@harborsidehotel.net and allow me to resolve your claim as soon as possible.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

wifi was not good.. tv reception kept going out.. King size room on website was nothing like the room i stayed in... couldn't understand the lady or gentleman at front desk, it's like they were speaking a different language or something..

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank STURSLICK

Dear STURSLICK

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I apologize for any inconvenience caused by wifi connectivity. Due to storms our internet service provider experienced unexpected outages which were not in our control. This was a one-off incident that we were unable to remedy due to the circumstance.

I hope you understand and give us the opportunity welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

The Harborside hotel is a solid choice and an excellent value. The staff are friendly and efficient and the rooms are large, comfortable and clean. They have free wifi and parking (big deal in the DC area) and although we didn't try the free breakfast, it looked good.

The only nit picky points that prevented it from getting 5 stars in my book - the bathroom is just OK. The shower was dated (old fixtures) and they skimped on towels...plus the location is out of the way for most tourist sites.

I would recommend this hotel if you have a car, and are just looking for somewhere clean and comfortable to sleep.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank IRD
Ken H, General Manager at Harborside Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

IRD -

Thank you for taking the time to write your complementary review. We recently completed a top to bottom renovation and next phase we will redo bathrooms. I would appreciate if you could be more specific about our towels? Feel free to email your response directly to my email: khelmy@harborsidehotel.net
This will help us address your constructive criticism.

Look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 17 July 2017

rooms were very clean. The one issue I had in my room was there were no handles on my dresser. I called housekeeping to have someone come up to take a look. They told me my room was one of only three in entire hotel that didn't get new handles on the dresser. Just my luck. I had to keep them open my entire stay of four days. The staff is very friendly. The shuttle driver was fantastic. Such a nice guy. Always looking to help in any way he could. Give that guy a raise! I walked to the AMC movie theater. I wouldn't suggest that if you are alone. The area is questionable.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank garyLdf

garyLdf -

Thank you for your complementary review. Indeed, our team spares no effort to make guests feel comfortable and relaxed. I will recognize our shuttle bus driver which will encourage our team to continue to strive for excellence.

I look forward to welcome you back in the near future.