“Loved this place!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

creativek...
Efland, North Carolina
“Loved this place!”
Reviewed 24 October 2015 for a stay in July 2015

The Wyndham is right in the hear of National Harbor and was the perfect place to stay for my college graduation. An upscale room with beautiful views of the Washington Monument. They have a great pool, an exercise room, and laundry. The furnishing, and bed were high end. I highly recommend this place and would definitely stay there again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The jetted bathtub was awesome!
Liked least: The towels were typical hotel towels and felt like drying off with sand paper.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
25 Oct 2015
Thank you for choosing Little Mountain Vacations and for your kind review. We are glad you had a terrific stay. We have many other resorts available. Please let us know if we can help you plan another vacation. Thanks again.
Jennifer...
“Booking confirmed, payment sent, then it was cancelled on me.”
Reviewed 21 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

The website said there was rooms available, I booked the room for 3 nights, and I received two confirmation e-mails: 1 - saying that my payment was received, 2 - that my booking was successful with a transaction code and confirmation number. Later, I received an e-mail from the property manager that they did not actually have availability for the dates and size unit that I requested, so it was cancelled. Just use caution that you may get booked, but it may later get cancelled.

How easy was it to book the property?
Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
22 Sep 2015
My apologies, I accepted this review in error. This traveler did not book a trip with Little Mountain Vacations. This must have been with another company. I am sorry to hear that you had trouble. Hopefully we can book a trip for you next time.
Melanie R
“Nice clean luxury room”
Reviewed 23 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Found the condo very nice with comfortable space for four adults. Staff was helpful and the hotel was beautiful.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
24 May 2015
Thank you for choosing Little Mountain Vacations. We are glad you had a terrific stay. We have many other resorts available. Please let us know if we can help you plan another vacation. Thanks again.
jessicavi...
“Great Ambiance”
Reviewed 21 September 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

We loved the National Harbor area. Our unit was really nice. No problems with check-in. The staff was helpful. No pushy sales people. Thank you!!! Some of the restaurants are a bit pricier but the atmosphere on the harbor was really great. It was a nice getaway from being in downtown DC because it felt quite relaxed. It was clean and well kept. The hotel does have a free shuttle to take you to the metro. There is no real parking at the King Street metro. We took advice from other travelers who said to just drive into DC and park. We paid less for parking than if our group of 6 had paid for the metro. It was during the week day mornings and we did not find it very hard to find parking.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Cleanliness
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
26 Sep 2014
sweet2th5...
Michigan
“Loved everything about this rental!”
Reviewed 24 August 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

The owner was responsive and pleasant when I contacted him with questions. I was traveling for business, so I stayed here alone. Although it was more space and amenities than I really needed, it was a better price than nearby hotel rooms and so much nicer! It was a pleasant one block walk to the convention center, and a safe and easy walk to the shops and restaurants on the waterfront as well. I took a short shuttle ride across the river to Old Town Alexandria to the Metro station, and also picked up the bus right out front to the nearby outlet mall. The whole area was very nice, a destination in itself. I immediately starting thinking about coming back with my family, and this would be my first choice of places to stay.

Travelling group: Solo
11 Sep 2014
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing