See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stayed at this hotel the night before a medical procedure in SLC. I gave it 1 star because no stars was not an option for this review. The motel was exceedingly noisy with other guests roaming the parking lot and hallways, talking VERY Loudly with room doors slamming until very late. Our room was poorly maintained...the heater/AC looked like it was about to fall off the wall, with the thermocouple hanging from underneath. We had about 1/4 roll of TP and only 3 Kleenex in the box. The room had not been rigorously cleaned from previous guest(s). The only plus was it was very convenient to downtown SLC. We had initially made a reservation for 2 nights, but decided to check out after only 1 night. Additionally, the nightly rate they charged us was equivalent to a luxury hotel...this place was way below any budget motel I have stayed at recently and the bed and pillows were terrible! Very poor choice for a motel!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

The cost was just right, so you get what you pay for. I’m not sure if the staff was friendly because my husband checked us in. When we came back at night, the front desk clerk was slouching on the guest couch in the lobby playing on his phone.

The parking was horrendous. We had to park in the gas station across the street.

Breakfast was not worth the walk downstairs.

The room was clean and okay. We had visitors try to get into our room at 2:30 a.m., saying this was their room and that management had double-booked the room.

We were in town for one night, and we got what we paid for.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 September 2018

Stayed here on previous trips when it was a Rodeway. The previous experience were average to good so thought we will return as it is now a Quality. Much improved, a lot cleaner but colour of brown is outdated and a more neutral colour would be better. Note if you stay longer than 2 days you need to request room service on a daily basis. The breakfast was improved. Overall a pleasant stay and would recommend.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 August 2018

The room we were allocated looked clean on the surface however when we got out of the bath the soles of our feet became very dirty from the dirt transferred from the flooring throughout the room.
On having breakfast on the second day we observed new hot foods been tipped on top of the old colder food. This effectively meant that the bottom of each hot food container could have and probably did have the same food in it for the entire breakfast period. Obviously after seeing this we declined our free breakfast the second morning and eat elsewhere.
On the second day of our stay, we returned to our room to find it had not been serviced. On mentioning this to reception we were reluctantly given supplies ourselves to service our room. He told us there was no duty manager on site, so I needed to see them in the morning. On checkout we asked for the manager and was told she was off until Monday. They promised that they would phone us then (no phone call was received). They further went on to say it was our fault there was no service on our room as when they checked our room prior to 08:43 we had a Do Not Disturb sign. I explained this was only on for a short period approximately 08:15 to 08:45 whilst we were bathing. It was removed when we went out for the day at 08:45. This is the same method I have used in decades of travelling including at 7 hotels in my recent 15-day holiday in the area, and never had my room not serviced for having the do not disturb sign whilst I was bathing.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2018

The room was small for three people but comfortable. The staff was very helpful and courteous. The breakfast tasted like powered eggs but was editable. The sausage was not bunt like I like but ok. The manager was very helpful and professional.

Room Tip: A/C is noisy. Walking distance to good restaurants.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family