The hotel was in renovation and I get that. However It was gross to stay here this place is in my top worse places I have stayed. IMO They should renovate a floor at a time not the whole building. When we entered our room we quickly locked the door and did not open or leave until we were departing. The room was disgusting and had a smell that I could not pinpoint. One of the pillows had yuck on it. The mattress (grateful I did not check under the sheets) was super soft and you sunk in it. The chairs had plaster, paint and stains on it. Breakfast was below par as well. They had mushy crockpot oatmeal. No fruit or kid friendly cereal. The waffle iron did not look like it had been cleaned either. As for the work out room two machines is not much. We left our car in the front of the building hoping not to get robbed. We would not stay it here again no matter the cost very disappointing. Thought about taking photos but not sure people out there could handle the horror. Wished I had taken the time to read reviews they are true! 2 stars for friendly service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Downtown Rodeway Inn is conveniently located in the center of all downtown activities. 113 newly remodeled rooms,new mattresses and furniture, Free Continental Breakfast,High-Speed Wireless Internet Fitness/Exercise Room,Meeting/Conference Room, Elevator, With Free Parking,Groups are always Welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Downtown Hotel Salt Lake City
- Super 8 Downtown
- Salt Lake City Super Eight
- Salt Lake City Super 8