See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

The minute I pulled in the parking lot I knew I had made a big mistake. There were homeless people wandering close buy and walking around. We felt we had to unload our bags and items and run for the door. Once we entered the hotel it got worse, after the check in my wife and I entered the room and it was like entering a nightmare. The whole floor we were on was under construction and the room we were put in was so gross and disgusting we knew there was know way we could stay. The smell was awful and the furniture was wore out and soiled, everything in the room was very outdated. We booked the room on a hotel website and were unable to get a refund. I had two rooms reserved I called my friends that were on their way and told them not to come it was too gross.
Lost $117.00 on the deal.
Lesson learned! Tried to save some money and cost me big

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Chris_46094
Reviewed 16 January 2017

We have had to say hear 2x while attending Outdoor Retailer. It is the only hotel in the area with vacancies and as soon as you show up you know why. The place is pretty dirty and old. Everything is dated and the wifi is very slow. I'm not sure how they stay open if we had ANY other options that were close to the convention center during the event we would have stayed elsewhere. If you stay here bring your sleeping bag and pretend your are camping. It might make your experience fun...

Room Tip: Bring a sleeping bag so you don't have to sleep on their sheets
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Mark W
Reviewed 13 January 2017

The room was okay, but what really made the stay uncomfortable was the type of people that were hanging around the hotel. Three of the five nights we were there someone was banging on a door in our hallway demanding they open the door. The third night my husband looked out into the hallway to see two officers and a group of SWAT team. They motioned him to go back into the room. It got quiet so we assumed everything was resolved but at about 5am there was a loud explosion since we later found out they had breached the door.
Obviously not everyone's experience will be like this, but I feel like we still payed WAY too much for the low quality of hotel it is.
Lots of potential, they just need major improvements.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

My biggest concern was that our room Key stopped working halfway through the day. When i went down to get it fixed they didn't ask for my identification..they just gave me a new room Key. Very unsafe. They didn't supply us with enough towels. When i asked for more they never brought them. Also they lost my reservation. Television was fuzzy and the halls smelled like marijuana. Not enough pillows. Beds were comfortable. Location is great. Shower was nice. Had a fridge, microwave, hair dryer, and wifi. Served breakfast.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank tami w
Reviewed 27 September 2016

Worst business operation. Charged my mother cash didn't receipt it then charged her a $100 deposit which she was not aware of and the room fee to her card the next day. when confronted about it the Front desk clerk "Sheshi" said he never took cash from her even though there were witnesses and he changed his story twice. Way to rip off a senior citizen you lying thieve. I urge everyone to NOT stay here. When the manager was confronted about the situation she told my mother "I'm sorry there's no proof, I have to believe my employee". Ya great customer service and integrity.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family