“Not Happy”

Ranked #59 of 77 Hotels in Salt Lake City
Reviewed 22 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
762frontdesk, General Manager at Ramada Salt Lake City Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2017

Reviewed 21 November 2017

Lobby, hotel, room was very clean, included a personally signed note from the custodian. Props to Nazu, the woman working at the front desk! She went well out of her way at 2am to very politely help me out when there was a problem on my end. She was extremely patient with me. I write a review to say that this place is not as bad as the older reviews may suggest.

Top notch hotel, excellent customer service, take your family or lover or yourself here if you need a place. I have seen much worse elsewhere. Salt Lake guy here, this place above and beyond surpasses my standard of quality for this area. as well as my expectations.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
762frontdesk, Front Office Manager at Ramada Salt Lake City Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Dear Guest ,

Thank you So... Much for Your Good Reaview....We are Give to good Service from alll Guest... We are Apprecite You Staying With us...And Welcome to Once's Again.... Have a Wonderful Day!....

Reviewed 12 November 2017

We booked here prior to travelling to yellowstone and believed the Ramada name would mean certain minimum quality standards would be met.

We arrived at Salt Lake City airport and phoned for the shuttle. after about ten minutes we saw the shuttle drive past us, despite being the right area and hailing them. Finally after about 40 minutes we were picked up.

The hotel is set in a semi industrial park and there was clearly no alternative but to eat here. An hour delay was mentioned but food arrived a bit quicker and the attendant was trying his best. Everything was worn and threadbare and during the night our toilet ceased functioning. Closer examination of the mechanism also brought me closer to the resident insect life than I wanted. Jet lag meant we were awake during the night and wanting to use the toilet but the flush was broken and the basin was also not draining. I got the top of the cistern off and flushed the toilet manually by sticking my hand in a food of cistern water, but hey I thought I was staying somewhere which would live up the hospitality promises in the bathroom. In the morning I reported the problems and was told there was no one available to fix the plumbing but because I had not reported it in the middle of the night there would be no recompense. I stood my ground was told the deputy manager would ring me and that there would be a reduction in my room charge. Well that was three months ago and she still hasn't rung and there has still been no change to the amount I was billed.

On no account should anyone stay here. Stay in town and use the fast and efficient tram service to get to the airport.

Room Tip: Please try harder to find somewhere else to stay.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
762frontdesk, General Manager at Ramada Salt Lake City Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Guest,

I apologize for any inconvenience to you during your stay with us. Our staff works hard to make sure everything is in order for our guests arrival. Thank you for staying with us. Have a great day!

Reviewed 12 November 2017

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I rented a room here for 4 nights. The door at the end of the hall was broke. You could not get out. So to get to my car I had to walk around the building, where it was dark. I had to load and unload my car. I ask a employee to walk me around to the back. He said no, he was off work. Very rude. When I told them it was a fire hazard, we would not be able to get out, the girl at the front desk said "no it locks at night". I said yes to get in but you have to be able to get out. There is no other door down that hall.

Room Tip: make sure you can get out and don't ask for help from any of the male workers
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
762frontdesk, General Manager at Ramada Salt Lake City Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

We're disappointed you had such challenges during your time with us. Your experience is not on par with the level of service we're accustomed to sharing with our guests. It's unfortunate our team didn't go above and beyond to accommodate your needs. We hold ourselves to a higher standard. We'll address your concerns with our team moving froward.
We hope you give us another opportunity to share a more positive experience with you soon!