1,112 results
All reviews room was clean shuttle service front desk staff rental car would stay here again salt lake free shuttle free breakfast slc cereal freeway internet proximity rates refrigerator downtown
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Thank you TripAdvisor ~ once again, great reviews led to a good stay. Given the price spread for SLC hotels, I was delighted to find such a nice place under $100. Customer service was great ~ Shanice at the front desk was welcoming and checkin was a breeze.
When I needed a couple of copies she helped me out with a smile, even though she was super busy checking in another guest & answering the phone. My room was spotless w/fridge, micro & flat screen TV. Free wifi with great signal. Bed was comfortable with nice linens & fat, fluffy pillows. Walls were a little thin so I could hear my neighbor's TV but I travel with ear plugs so that wasn't a deal breaker for me. Grounds were nicely manicured and on the back side of the property there was a covered picnic table and a a couple of grassy pet specific areas with proper waste receptacles, thank you! Parking lot was well lit and I felt my vehicle was safe. There are more upscale hotels nearby at nearly twice the price but I wasn't looking to luxuriate. If all Microtel properties were this well maintained, they would be my first choice :-) .

Room Tip: Rooms on the east side have wonderful view of the mountains :-)
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband chose this hotel for our 1st night in Salt Lake knowing that we would be checking late at night and we would be checking out early in the morning. After a ten hour travel day, being minutes from the airport was very welcome for our tired eyes and minds.
The staff was very welcoming and pleasant. The rooms were clean, quiet, and safe. This hotel caters to flyers. Cold/toaster breakfast is available starting at 4Am. Starting at 6Am, eggs, sausage, and make your own waffles are set out.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I loved the Friendly staff and my room was perfect, clean and always stocked with fresh towels. Easy to get to location. Fresh hot breakfast every morning. Airport Shuttle drivers were prompt and professional. Hotel Staff was friendly and always attentive, EVERYONE WAS ALWAYS SMILING! Loved the front Desk staff, Loved how knowledgeable Coco was with the sites and gave great directions. Best choice for staying near the airport, I would highly recommend and I would definitely stay here again. * * * * * 5 stars! * * * * *

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 7 October 2018

For the price you get a clean bed and bath and that's about it. The breakfast was dreadful: bad coffee, no fruit, skim milk and syrupy juice. In a word: inedible. On the plus side the beds was clean and fairly comfy and there is an airport shuttle. The staff is very young but amiable if not knowledgeable. It's about a 15 minute ride to the airport but restaurants are within walking distance.

Room Tip: Be sure to tell them the night before you need a shuttle if going to airport
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 October 2018

Don't expect nothing more than sleep, poor breakfast, good parking and near the airport.No more than this, but it's a good option for the price in this state, for other states probably is so expenssive

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple