1,381 results
All reviews cookies double tree front desk living room salt lake parking garage very nice hotel free breakfast enjoyed my stay temple square shuttle service business trip close to downtown great room easy access downtown slc nice stay
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

I was very impressed with how clean the hotel was. The room had everything I needed, and staff was very helpful. I would definitely stay here again the next time I travel to Utah. Thank you for a pleasant stay!

Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
JessicaC9252, Director of Guest Experience at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Salt Lake City, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you Wanderer57838701761 for the great review! We are proud to keep our hotel and rooms spic and span. We are glad that our staff was friendly and that you had a pleasant stay. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

This hotel room was MASSIVE! Stayed in a suite on the top floor with an absolutely incredible window view of the city and mountains. The beds were large and very comfortable and the bathroom was spotless. The hotel staff were very accommodating and the complimentary cookies were delicious

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Greetings robthestolen! We are overjoyed that you loved the massiveness of the rooms and the great view we offer. Thanks for the compliments to our staff, we will be sure to pass those along. Come back at anytime for our delicious cookies!

Reviewed 5 November 2018 via mobile

Had a great stay here at the DoubleTree. I had a last minute travel change which made me arrive earlier than expected. Although, the staff had no issue with getting me settled into a room. The room itself was very spacious and clean. It was suite style (meaning it had a living room area), so that was great! My room had a beautiful view of the mountains too! One of my favorite amenities that the hotel had was the pool and hot tub! Both were very clean. Although we did have to pay for breakfast, it was delicious, offering a wide array of options. Will definitely be staying here next time I’m in SLC!

Trip type: Travelled on business

Good day KevinS6234! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a raving review! We are happy that we were able to accommodate your early arrival and that you felt comfortable in our rooms. Looking forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed 2 November 2018

This is the best Double tree by HiltonI have stayed in. Good location. Very very good food on site. The room was an excellent deal for the price. Very clean. Very spacious. Loved the suite. I would Highly recommend!!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
JessicaC9252, Director of Guest Experience at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Salt Lake City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2018

Whooo hooo! We are excited to hear that we are the best DoubleTree that you have stayed in Debbie S! Thank you for the compliments on the food and rooms. We are glad that you had a great time during your stay in our suites! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 November 2018

This hotel was a wonderful experience. From check in to check out the staff in all areas of the hotel was very helpful and friendly. The room was clean, spacious welcoming and serene. The value for the price was excellent and I will definately be staying there each time I return to Salt Lake City.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Good day Maps60992582935! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and felt comfortable and welcomed by our entire team. Thank you for taking the time to give us an outstanding review and we can't wait to see you again!