See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 July 2017

My parents and I stayed here for an overnight on a drive from Oregon to Colorado. The hotel is well located, near the highway and transport, and across the street from the excellent Red Iguana.

The WiFi was free and pretty fast, A/C functioned perfectly and my bed was surprisingly comfortable.

Unfortunately, this didn't really make up for the fact that the hotel was otherwise in pretty disgusting shape. Highlights included: A/C unit covered in dust, hairs (not mine!) on the floor of the bathroom and shower, plug sockets without covers, a broken TV, chipped paint and scuffed carpet throughout. In my parents' room next door, the refrigerator had been left unplugged and smelled so bad it was unusable. I decided it was safer not to take a close look at the sheets on the bed before climbing in.

We didn't experience any of the safety concerns that others have raised and I managed to have a pretty good night's sleep in the end. It was just all a bit... gross.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

If you are someone that it's not that worry about cleanness this place will work for you!! It has and excellent location walking distance from few places to eat and downtown. Fair amount of parking space. It's a good place to just sleep for few hrs. It's priced for what you get. Pictures are not always updated on web sites.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank pinketap
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

This place is the worst. Was there for a motorcycle rally with five friends. Drug dealers and prostitutes trolling the place. Finally had to go to the office and complain about the guy smoking crack outside the door. When I did complain the front desk guy said what do I expect in downtown Salt Lake.
Filthy floors in the kitchen area where they have morning breakfast.
Filthy outside (heroin bag outside my door). My friend had an expensive bag stolen off his bike. As a tourism industry consultant I am stunned how Choice hotels can franchise this place. It speaks volumes to their low standards and as a result I will always avoid Choice hotels in the future.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Carl R
Reviewed 8 July 2017

When we checked in late, the manager had to let us in because the door was locked. He was very professional and helpful and made check in very easy! Thank you! He provided the information for my stay without asking. We had free wi-fi, breakfast and parking. I did have to ask for a hair dryer and soap because the room did not have them. The water was very hot, so be careful. Breakfast was continental and had several tables to eat at if you miss the rush. We did ask for an extra pillow and wash clothes and the manager delivered. Great stay and very nice people all around.

Room Tip: Economic Stay for One Night!
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

The room was small, but worked for what we needed it for. I am giving this place a 1 for the nasty bathroom. There was a badly patched dealing. The faucet almost fell off in my hand when my son wanted to take a shower . Yuck.....do not stay here.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family