See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

For the most part motel 6 is a good clean environment however the maids like to just walk in your room like they own the place I think the maids need to check with the office before they start Che king the rooms and they should knock also

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2018

I love funky, cheap motels on road trips, but this place was just gross. Hair on the bed, mold between the shower tiles, smudges and lumps on the walls. Our non-smoking room smelled like smoke, we kept hearing people clunk up and down the stairs all night, and I was not comfortable going from the car to the room due to the neighborhood. Just yuck.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Jennifer M
6Team, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Salt Lake City- Central, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Jennifer, Thank you for posting your review. We are committed to carrying a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Please know the conditions you experienced are an exception to our guest commitment, and as such, we apologize. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason, we apologize for the disappointment you describe with the expectations of amenities. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

Very disappointed that we booked this "central" Salt Lake City hotel with a pool and hot tub for the kids only to discover that the hot tub has been out of service for 4 years! No pool either! Seedy, not central area with drifters around. Spills and dirt outside of rooms. Tobacco stench in non smoking room.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank sophieinsfca
Reviewed 8 November 2017

I had a business trip last week and I had no choice to choose the hotel since my company booked this hotel for me. I was worried after I looked the hotel rate. However, it was just baseless anxiety. The motel was much cleaner than my thought and the customer service was excellent. I am willing to stay here next time when I have business trip near here.

Room Tip: Wifi speed should be faster.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank msthemax33
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

I've stayed at a lot of hotels. This was one of my least favorite places I've stayed. The mattresses were thin and uncomfortable. They are placed on platforms. When we got to the room, mattresses were not straight on the platform (hanging off the platform) and my daughter got injured. Between the people next door and heavy traffic at all hours, we barely got any sleep. Would not recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to sleep.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family