All reviews gas station comfortable beds yogurt other hotels great place to stay an early flight salt lake the breakfast area rental car would stay here again hot tub one night stay free breakfast indoor pool nice room bw shuttle
Reviewed 8 October 2018

We'd just came from a bad experience at our prior hotel with a mouse in that room. What a complete contrast here! Large clean room. Nicely redone furnishings. Good blackout curtains. Free wifi. Free breakfast with good variety. Good restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Tom P, Manager at Best Western Plus Airport Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your generous review of the Best Western Plus Salt Lake City Airport. We are glad you had a comfortable stay and were impressed with our clean and comfortable accommodations. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 7 October 2018

It was our last night on the road after 15 days and I wanted to be close to the airport and wanted a brand name instead of an old motel. I picked the Best Western Plus thinking it would be a comfortable stay. Upon check in no one was at the front desk but a sign said "back in 5 minutes". Not having a time stamp I had no idea how long that would be. Just about 5 minutes later a woman came to register us. I had made a reservation and asked for a third floor. I was assigned a 2nd floor and was told they were all reserved already. OK. We get to the room and it is very spacious and a nice king size bed with a bunch of pillows. There was a floor lamp that was unplugged. I plugged it in to find out it didn't work. So the room was dim near the seating area. The room was stuffy so we turned the a/c on. The bed is only about 12-14 inches from the wall where the a/c is located so it blows directly to the side of the bed which is not ideal. Then I noticed the fan kicked off after about 5 minutes and we could not adjust the temperature below 73 degrees.. I called the front desk and was told someone would come up. No one did. We slept with the window open which made for a muggy night's sleep, not to mention the street noise. It is a very noisy hotel anyway. The next morning they were vacuuming the next room and it sounded like it was in the same room. The floors were actually humming. I was told that my receipt would be slipped under the door in the morning but it wasn't so I had to go to the front desk to check out and wait for a receipt. I did not look in on their continental breakfast. The only good thing is that is just 10 minutes to the airport. There isn't much to find in restaurants besides the nearby hotel restaurants or bars. We had a decent dinner at Wingtips Bar & Bistro in the holiday inn next door and then an early lunch at Robert's Restaurant which was ok.

• Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am so sorry to hear about the experience you had while our guest. The concerns you have shared are understandably disappointing and I will be sure to share this with front desk and engineering to ensure there is no ongoing issue and correct any issues that are still present. We hope we are fortunate enough to be afforded a second chance to win you business on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 6 October 2018

Typical airport area hotel. Room was clean and everything worked with one exception. The keyless door entry was not functioning when I checked-in. Housekeeping got me into my room. Maintenance came a couple hours later to repair. No knock, just entered the room. Breakfast was about what I would expect at a BW. They do have a 24 hour shuttle to the airport.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am sorry to hear your experience was anything less than satisfactory. I will be sharing your feedback with our team to address your concerns. We appreciate you informing us of where we can improve and we will do so! We hope we are fortunate enough to welcome you back again on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Collected by the hotel bus service. Stayed overnight. Very good WiFi, good free breakfast, helpful staff. Room was modern and clean and quiet. Would definitely recommend if going to Salt Lake City. Hotel located with other airport hotels. Walked to another local hotel for dinner. Very convenient

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple

Dani,

Thank you for choosing Best Western Plus Salt Lake City Airport. We are pleased to read that we met your expectations with our hospitality, convenient location, and thoughtfully appointed amenities. Thank you for being our guest. If you find yourself in our area again, we hope you to have another opportunity to host you!

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

We checked in to the hotel in the evening for an early morning flight. Very convenient to the airport and close to downtown. A newer hotel, the room was a good size and clean. Was hard to find kids channels on the TV because there were so many h channels, but if that is the big issue, the hotel is doing something right.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for staying at Best Western Plus Salt Lake City Airport. We are pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay with us. Looking forward to see you on your next trip to Salt Lake City.