All reviews tempurpedic mattresses free parking salt lake room was clean convention center close to downtown downtown slc coffee maker beds furniture temple
Reviewed 21 September 2018

Part of the reason why I do these reviews is to manage expectations. I often find that as long as you know what you are getting the process of staying places is easier and you end up happier.

I was very happy with my stay at the Metropolitan Inn. But think of it as an above average Motel 6. Doors open to the outside and there is not much to the room other than a bed.

With that said. This is RIGHT in downtown SLC... here the prices of hotels can be insane. this is a great economy choice if you're coming here for business with out having to spend money on premium luxury. Walk distance from practically everything.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Mike O
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed here while we were in town for a concert, since it's a short distance from Viviant center. It comes with a clean yet cramed bathroom, the sheets are thin and not very soft but the tempurpedic mattresses are very nice. Our room was next to the road but it's a pretty quiet road. The breakfast is well, free. Hope you packed light because I didn't see an elevator.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2018

Budget, dated hotel just a few blocks from the bustling downtown area. Chose this place due to it's location and price. Room was clean and comfortable, breakfast was basic. Parking lot can get full. Great alternative to the pricey downtown hotels just a few blocks away.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 August 2018

I needed a hotel in the Salt Lake City area close enough to downtown. This is conveniently located to the downtown area and one of the cheaper options in SLC. The rooms were clean and well maintained.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel was much rougher than I expected from reading the previous reviews. Parking was over crowded, we didn’t feel comfortable parking in the street given the area, and the bathroom was very small (no tub, single person shower). The staff was friendly, but in my opinion it’s worth the extra $50 to find a hotel that you can relax in.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family