Basic hotel with nice room. We had to change rooms as door keys would not work and they were very helpful. Not the best location but safe enough. Looks a bit rundown and could use some work. Great mattress. We walked downtown to catch the free train in less than 10 minutes. Basic continental breakfast and reasonable price for room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This beautiful little Gem of a hotel among the many giants of big box hotels is perfectly nestled in downtown Salt Lake City just 12 minutes walk to the Salt Palace Convention Center, add another minute to that and you are at Temple Square, City Creek Center Shopping Mall, one block away from a "trax" free zone Utah's public transportation (UTA). Dozens of of restaurants, cafes, and bars walking distance availability. If you dont want to walk, cycle cabs are a phone call away, and make regular passes by our front entrance for convenience. 5.7 Miles from Salt Lake City International Airport (7-10 minute drive). A 4 minute drive or 15 minute walk to The Venue (1.2 Miles). Free daily Continental breakfast, free Wi-Fi, Cable t.v. in every room. Metropolitan Inn is the ONLY hotel in Utah with America's Most Recommended Mattress, Tempur-Pedic Mattresses! Sleep in Health and Luxury at the Metropolitan Inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Metropolitan Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Metropolitan Hotel Salt Lake City
- Metropolitan Salt Lake City