Intown Suites Salt Lake South
Hampton Inn Salt Lake City-Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$172
Hampton.com
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Salt Lake City Airport(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$133
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$147
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

US$152
US$148
Grand America Hotel(Salt Lake City)
US$428
  • Pool
US$123
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$174
US$82
US$80
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$131
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

University Guest House & Conference Center(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$158
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 June 2015

I stayed at the South Salt Lake location. Personally I think this hotel should be shut down, If it were to be inspected, I wouldn't be suprised to see them immediately shut it down, Everyone I saw around looked very questionable, possible crackheads, meth addicts. My husband was in Salt Lake for work temporarily, so I was there most of the day with my two month old baby and honestly I felt nervous just to walk out to my car, or down the hallway. We got a Queen Premium Room and there was nothing "PREMIUM" about it. All the furniture was worn out, I wouldn't have bought it at a yard sale for more than $5. The carpet was very old and gross, our feet would be black after walking on it without shoes. There was mold growing in the edges of the shower, and it was just dirty, All the drains were gross, the one in the kitchen sink would get full after having the water on for 2 seconds and then would take forever to drain. All they provide you with in your room is two tiny throw away plastic cups for your week stay and 3 paper thin towels and washcloths, oh and one bar of soap. Not even an alarm clock in the room, they do have a flat screen TV as they claim but the sound sucks, even when you turn it all the way up its still not that loud. The laundry room makes you buy a $2 card to use the machines then charges you $1.75 per wash and per dry. Only good thing I have to say about this place is the Wifi is pretty good (a $5 per week charge) and I'm happy the doors to outside actually lock so people can't just walk in. However I'm just as worried about the people who are already inside. This place is definitely not worth the little bit you will save. Unlike me read the reviews!

Room Tip: It is not worth the little savings!
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
9  Thank Jessica K
Reviewed 13 May 2015 via mobile

I must say that the rooms are clean and that the housekeeper is a sweetheart, but the kind of place it is, is not worth staying here with a toddler. At night you see crackheads and prostitutes standing out side, you feel unsafe and you feel like your going to get robbed or hurt. I am currently here and I asked for half of the money back since we won't be staying here all the time we paid for and they told me that they were not going to refund the money and that they could only give me the deposit of $50.00. My husband and I have seen with our own eyes crack heads and how they will knock at your door to ask for stuff. It is so bad I don't even go out because I am scared!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
7  Thank Kritzie B
Reviewed 4 December 2014

Stayed for 9 days.
Room was marginally clean. Carpet was dirty when I arrived. They did come and vacuum, on request. Cleaning/maintenance staff was polite and friendly. Building and room smelled of cigarette smoke. There was a designated smoking area out side but few people used it. Lots of smokers. Toilet kept backing up. Floor in bathroom was sticky.
After stay, I spoke with Steve at front desk (12/04/2014 - 17:25 PDT), regarding charges to my bill. Steve was very impolite (rude) in general. He would ask me questions, and then speak over my voice when I replied. He accused me of not replying to his questions, and spoke to me in a very demeaning way. I continued to try to work with him, but finally gave up and told him I would call the corporate office in order to get answers to my questions.

Room Tip: Be prepared to ask staff to clean room after your arrival. Cigarette smoke problem was better after opening window for vent.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank zdrive555
Reviewed 19 November 2014

Just a room, the room we were in the door did not work, had to have the maintance guy fix it and he was not sure how to fix it. Go figure. So when we went down stairs to report the door not working the clerk was nasty and rude about coming to her. I guess they don't pay her enough. The main bed was like sleeping on a box of corn flakes. The pillow were like flat cotton, so we brought two pillows to help out a little, the sofa bed should be throw away. Like sleeping on wire, I fell like it was a dare trying to lay on it and see how long I would lay there until I gave up. There r some good, at least the locks actually work so people can't just come inside, it is very quiet so once we did fall asleep no noise, the bathroom was large and clean had hot water, they give u two set of paper thin towels that u keep, we brought our own. We brought our own pots from home. Laundry was ok, u have to use a card that they Chagre u two dollars for so u get rob. We did not get our bed made cause we left one of our throws on it. So house service sucks. I was glad to leave and head back home. Will not stay there again, I am willing to pay a little more for something better.

Room Tip: Get a room in the back. People leaving can be a little noise.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Amourflower03
Reviewed 4 June 2014

this is the place where the tweekers and hookers come to live!!! i am staying here because i lost my id and had to get a new one to get a new place figured this would work with where i work and my budget. i should have thought of something else. before i left to go to work last week i went outside to smoke i was stopped by some one who lives here asking me if a had a glass piece to smoke meth out of! every weekend the police drive though because they have issue here.ALL THE TIME. I had cracked out people knocking at my door several times. please look into this place before you stay

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family