See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 May 2015 via mobile

I must say that the rooms are clean and that the housekeeper is a sweetheart, but the kind of place it is, is not worth staying here with a toddler. At night you see crackheads and prostitutes standing out side, you feel unsafe and you feel like your going to get robbed or hurt. I am currently here and I asked for half of the money back since we won't be staying here all the time we paid for and they told me that they were not going to refund the money and that they could only give me the deposit of $50.00. My husband and I have seen with our own eyes crack heads and how they will knock at your door to ask for stuff. It is so bad I don't even go out because I am scared!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
7  Thank Kritzie B
Reviewed 4 December 2014

Stayed for 9 days.
Room was marginally clean. Carpet was dirty when I arrived. They did come and vacuum, on request. Cleaning/maintenance staff was polite and friendly. Building and room smelled of cigarette smoke. There was a designated smoking area out side but few people used it. Lots of smokers. Toilet kept backing up. Floor in bathroom was sticky.
After stay, I spoke with Steve at front desk (12/04/2014 - 17:25 PDT), regarding charges to my bill. Steve was very impolite (rude) in general. He would ask me questions, and then speak over my voice when I replied. He accused me of not replying to his questions, and spoke to me in a very demeaning way. I continued to try to work with him, but finally gave up and told him I would call the corporate office in order to get answers to my questions.

Room Tip: Be prepared to ask staff to clean room after your arrival. Cigarette smoke problem was better after opening window for vent.
  • Stayed: November 2014, travelled on business
4  Thank zdrive555
Reviewed 19 November 2014

Just a room, the room we were in the door did not work, had to have the maintance guy fix it and he was not sure how to fix it. Go figure. So when we went down stairs to report the door not working the clerk was nasty and rude about coming to her. I guess they don't pay her enough. The main bed was like sleeping on a box of corn flakes. The pillow were like flat cotton, so we brought two pillows to help out a little, the sofa bed should be throw away. Like sleeping on wire, I fell like it was a dare trying to lay on it and see how long I would lay there until I gave up. There r some good, at least the locks actually work so people can't just come inside, it is very quiet so once we did fall asleep no noise, the bathroom was large and clean had hot water, they give u two set of paper thin towels that u keep, we brought our own. We brought our own pots from home. Laundry was ok, u have to use a card that they Chagre u two dollars for so u get rob. We did not get our bed made cause we left one of our throws on it. So house service sucks. I was glad to leave and head back home. Will not stay there again, I am willing to pay a little more for something better.

Room Tip: Get a room in the back. People leaving can be a little noise.
  • Stayed: October 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Amourflower03
Reviewed 4 June 2014

this is the place where the tweekers and hookers come to live!!! i am staying here because i lost my id and had to get a new one to get a new place figured this would work with where i work and my budget. i should have thought of something else. before i left to go to work last week i went outside to smoke i was stopped by some one who lives here asking me if a had a glass piece to smoke meth out of! every weekend the police drive though because they have issue here.ALL THE TIME. I had cracked out people knocking at my door several times. please look into this place before you stay

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
9  Thank shi1119
Reviewed 28 March 2014

i came out to Utah for the birth of my baby. i decided to stay at the Intown Suites in Murray, UT. Honestly, for what we paid for the week to stay in this room is RIDICULOUS!!! For the money that was paid, our hotel had holes in the walls, in the ceilings, neighbors up late at night slamming doors talkin LOUD, the people around here look like bums, and the WIFI is HORRIBLE!!!! Cant watch none of my movies on my laptop. Not even Netflix. So i advise so of you NOT to stay in the Intown Suites in Murray, UT. This place is HORRIBLE!!!!! Will never stay here AGAIN!!!!! So today, im going to the front desk to ask for BETTER SERVICE!!!!! If not im writing the HEADQUARTERS!!!!!! NO IAM NOT SATISFIED!!!!!

Room Tip: Dont choose this hotel!!!!! Better off sleeping at the airport or bus station. If it wasnt to cold outside i would sleep in a car.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple