See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 June 2014

this is the place where the tweekers and hookers come to live!!! i am staying here because i lost my id and had to get a new one to get a new place figured this would work with where i work and my budget. i should have thought of something else. before i left to go to work last week i went outside to smoke i was stopped by some one who lives here asking me if a had a glass piece to smoke meth out of! every weekend the police drive though because they have issue here.ALL THE TIME. I had cracked out people knocking at my door several times. please look into this place before you stay

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
8  Thank shi1119
Reviewed 28 March 2014

i came out to Utah for the birth of my baby. i decided to stay at the Intown Suites in Murray, UT. Honestly, for what we paid for the week to stay in this room is RIDICULOUS!!! For the money that was paid, our hotel had holes in the walls, in the ceilings, neighbors up late at night slamming doors talkin LOUD, the people around here look like bums, and the WIFI is HORRIBLE!!!! Cant watch none of my movies on my laptop. Not even Netflix. So i advise so of you NOT to stay in the Intown Suites in Murray, UT. This place is HORRIBLE!!!!! Will never stay here AGAIN!!!!! So today, im going to the front desk to ask for BETTER SERVICE!!!!! If not im writing the HEADQUARTERS!!!!!! NO IAM NOT SATISFIED!!!!!

Room Tip: Dont choose this hotel!!!!! Better off sleeping at the airport or bus station. If it wasnt to cold outside i would sleep in a car.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
7  Thank kiga1987
Reviewed 25 October 2013

No amount of savings is worth staying in this dump! Very scary, filthy, and quesitonable business practices! You are better off and far safer staying in a cardboard box along a gutter somewhere. I called the place numerous times prior to my arrival, and no one would call me back. When I got there, because my reservation was screwed up, the manager (Bryant) said he would give me a $20 discount on my room rate. There is a $50 refundable cleaning deposit included on every room. When I received my credit card bill, I only received $30 back for the cleaning fee. Bryant did call me back to say I only paid a $30 cleaning deposit. How ludicrous to think he would give me a $20 discount on a REFUNDABLE cleaning deposit. It's called FRAUD! Now he won't return my calls. The place was far cleaner when I checked out because I bought cleaning supplies and cleaned it myself to make it tolerable. The most disgusting, deplorable, despicable place on the planet! I was gone every day, but the police were there two of the five evenings I was there. It's NOT smoke-free as advertised either. Again, NO AMOUNT OF SAVINGS is worth staying here!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends