All reviews room was clean temple square courthouse station social hour manager's reception choice hotels two blocks breakfast is served hot tub guest laundry yogurt first morning the breakfast area free breakfast free parking would stay here again fridge and microwave
Reviewed 16 September 2018

We had 10 couples staying here in August. The breakfast was always hot and plenty to eat. The area of the breakfast was also where we would meet for our get togethers and the room was usually to warm. Only complaint. The staff was terrific, friendly and very accomadating. One of our team members had a problem with airconditioning and they were given a room immdiatly.The manager Laura was terrific. I would stay there again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018

We made a reservation for this facility for a visit to SLC to see our Grandchild graduate from High School. We decided to cancel the stay a week before we went because our daughter told us we could stay at her home since there would be room now because some of the people were unable to attend. That was welcome news since finances were tight because my husband&I had large medical expenses due to illness.

I called and cancelled a week before we intended to go and whoever answered the phone was very rushed. I had to ask for confirmation #. About 3 weeks later, I got my VISA bill and was charged for the first night of the stay. Unfortunately, I misplaced the cancellation #. I called and talked to L. (the new manager) and she said there was nothing she could do because I did not have a #. I said then how were the other days cancelled? I then called corporate and again got the run around. Over $100 is a big deal and I will never use a Comfort Inn again!!! Choic Hotels is not my choice.

Date of stay: June 2018
2  Thank healthpro2
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Central hotel. Reasonably comfortable. Stayed as part of a tour group for one night. No safe. Good bathroom. Nice TV and comfortable bed. Small hotel so reasonably quite inside. Not much more to say on the hotel.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Lobby is quite nice and staff very friendly. Room nice and clean. Breakfast fine. Our first room had no wifi connectivity so we were switched to another. Wifi was fine at first, but petered out later in the evening. The air conditioner roared and woke us up every time it came on. After a couple of hours we set the thermostat to 80 so we could finally sleep. We wouldn't stay there again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Comfort Inn Downtown is conveniently located to restaurants, a shopping center and many other points of interest! The staff was friendly and courteous! It is also just a short distance from the airport!

Date of stay: July 2018