All reviews room was clean temple square courthouse station social hour choice hotels manager's reception breakfast is served two blocks hot tub yogurt guest laundry the breakfast area first morning free breakfast free parking would stay here again light rail
Reviewed 28 August 2018

We made a reservation for this facility for a visit to SLC to see our Grandchild graduate from High School. We decided to cancel the stay a week before we went because our daughter told us we could stay at her home since there would be room now because some of the people were unable to attend. That was welcome news since finances were tight because my husband&I had large medical expenses due to illness.

I called and cancelled a week before we intended to go and whoever answered the phone was very rushed. I had to ask for confirmation #. About 3 weeks later, I got my VISA bill and was charged for the first night of the stay. Unfortunately, I misplaced the cancellation #. I called and talked to L. (the new manager) and she said there was nothing she could do because I did not have a #. I said then how were the other days cancelled? I then called corporate and again got the run around. Over $100 is a big deal and I will never use a Comfort Inn again!!! Choic Hotels is not my choice.

Stayed: June 2018
2  Thank healthpro2
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Central hotel. Reasonably comfortable. Stayed as part of a tour group for one night. No safe. Good bathroom. Nice TV and comfortable bed. Small hotel so reasonably quite inside. Not much more to say on the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Lobby is quite nice and staff very friendly. Room nice and clean. Breakfast fine. Our first room had no wifi connectivity so we were switched to another. Wifi was fine at first, but petered out later in the evening. The air conditioner roared and woke us up every time it came on. After a couple of hours we set the thermostat to 80 so we could finally sleep. We wouldn't stay there again.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Comfort Inn Downtown is conveniently located to restaurants, a shopping center and many other points of interest! The staff was friendly and courteous! It is also just a short distance from the airport!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 July 2018

The hotel was clean, staff very helpful, friendly and polite. But I left there, sick as I have an allergy to perfumes, etc and there was an air freshner or scented warming candle burning in lobby. It burns my throat...the smell permeates into the guest room as well. If you are trying to cover up an odour...treat the odour not mask it.

Room Tip: Check deals...can walk to SLC Convention Centre but a longer walk.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business