See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 March 2018

I was put in room #105 which was a handicapped room, and I am not handicapped, hence taking away from a person in true need.
The lamp switches were broken, and the appliances were not all plugged in, sharing the same outlet, so I would have to unplug one to use another.
The bathtub was HORRIBLE with rust and mold.
The air was so thick and strange smelling, that I developed a headache.
I checked out at 2:00 am because I was so uncomfortable.

Room Tip: Do not stay here!!!
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Melody M
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Stayed here because a business associate recommended it. The hotel has gotten new owners in the last year and they have started doing updates very comfortable beds cozy little rooms tile shower very nice little place no problems at all. Will stay here every time I'm in Salt Lake this will be my third time

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Douglas O
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Limited hotels available due to large Convention downtown. This was the only place we could find on short notice after an unfavorable Airbnb experience. Well worse went to terrible. Killed s couple of ants the first night. Complained to front desk and they did nothing. Sprayed some peppermint spritz around the baseboards. Next night more. This time straight peppermint oil. Complained again, could move us but no rooms available. Seemed to work at least for that night. Today after being gone all day, all I can say is yuck, yuck, yuck when we returned. Packed up, Checked out. Called Expedia and nothing they could do about a refund for our last night. They did call the owner and The owner said we never told anyone about the ants which was not true. No refund since it was late afternoon. Sleeping in your car would be better than that Place.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 May 2017

City Creek Inn at Salt Lake City is about average. Queen sized bed, ensuite, free parking and breakfast. It was clean and in a good location. We had a fridge and microwave and breakfast consisted of waffels and cereal, tea and coffee. The only problem we had was the wifi. It didn't work in our room and we had to go to the back of the hotel to get closer to the antenna. We had no issues other than that. We would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2017

We spent 1 night at this hotel on our way to California. The room was nice, nothing fancy, and was located close to everything we needed (restaurants, highways, and gas stations). The continental breakfast was your typical fare.

Room Tip: ask for a quiet room, there are several at a building behind the main building
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family