See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

I'm giving this place a 2/5 cause I'm giving some lee-way as it seems they are trying to renovate and hopefully improve things here. Although it has a kitchenette in the room, there are no dishes or cooking supplies to use making it worthless for a traveler. Our toilet clogged up and the front desk resolution was to give us a room key to another room down the hall, not to move to but to just use the restroom in ... ummmm ok. And when I called the front desk no answer so walked to the office, the clerk couldn't answer the phone because he was on his cell with his mother.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank whisperingrose
Reviewed 14 September 2017

Our reservation was from 8th September 2017 to 9th September 2017 through Expedia. My wife and I checked-in at the hotel around 3 am on the morning of 9th September 2017 and checked out around 7 am on the morning of 9th September itself. We called them up, the receptionist came and took around 20 minutes to give us a room - since their "system" wasn't working. We were given a room which was located at the extreme end of the hotel and we faced great difficulty in finding it because the surrounding rooms were not numbered!! Only our room was numbered on that floor. The entire floor was under construction and the balcony was full of rubble!! The key wasn't working, so we called her (the receptionist) twice and had to wait for another 20 mins for her to come and unlock the door for us, then she left quickly. When we entered the room, we found that the air conditioner was not working, in fact, it did not even have its buttons/switches!! We were too exhausted to call her again and change our room and so we slept with our windows slightly open (they were jammed) for some ventilation. At around 7 am in the morning we left for the Grand Tetons. But now I see that they have charged for an extra day on my credit card. When I called the hotel the receptionist kept on saying - "It looks like you have checked out on the 10th". When I clearly told her that we had checked out on the morning of the 9th of September and our reservation was from 8th Sept to 9th Sept, she told me she would refund the extra money back. BUT they still haven't made the refund!! I am never going to this hotel and recommending my friends not to go there. The staff is horrible and they seem fraudulent!! I urge the manager to look into this issue immediately.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandip M
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

It was the most awful stay possible. I've never seen such a dirty nasty room. I'll never come back. I refused to shower or anything. It smelled like smoke, floor was nasty, ceiling full of spider webs, toilete was absolutist disgusting. The worst hotel I've ever been in my life. And front desk refused to do anything about it.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Edward S
Reviewed 7 August 2017

My mom and disabled brother booked a night at the Crossland economy studios in Murray, UT. When they booked, they asked for a non-smoking, disabled access room with two beds. They said that was for sure available and got it booked. The day before their reservation, they called and double checked they had a non-smoking, disabled access room with two beds. They said yes and that everything was in order for them. When they got there, they were put in a room on the top floor with only stair access and the room smelled horribly for smoke. My disabled brother, who has no functionality in the left side of his body, had to manage his way up two flights of stairs. NOT OKAY!!! Then on top of everything, the room was in terrible condition. Things were broken, the room wasn't clean (remote control and light switches were really sticky), and the toilet was in such terrible condition that it would overflow when they tried to flush it. The staff wouldn't move them into a different room, fix anything, or even give them any kind of a discount. Terrible room, terrible service, NOT WORTH THE GOOD PRICE!!!

Room Tip: Don't Stay Here!!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank flutiecutiekaty
Reviewed 24 July 2017

We stayed here for a concert at The USANA Amphitheatre. Wasn't expecting much after the reviews, but it turned out to be ok. The room was good size with a mini kitchen and a place to sit. The doors to some of the rooms were in bad shape, but it did look like they were doing some type of renovation. Did talk to another guest the next day, who said they sent them to a wrong room to which somebody was already staying in that room. I can see how this place could get bad reviews but we didn't have an issue.

Room Tip: We were in the back building.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends